MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, September 02, 2006

'Weight Loss Buddy' Features LIVE Chat With Jimmy Moore About '30-In-30'

MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!!!

Tuesday, September 5, 2006 at 8:00PM EST


What's happening at that time? Well, I will be hosting my very first LIVE chat session at Weight Loss Buddy to talk about my "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge and YOU are cordially invited to attend this special event.

You may recall a little more than a month ago that I was asked to join them as one of their experts at Weight Loss Buddy and they even have a little blurb about me at their web site.

Beginning at 8:00PM on Tuesday night, I will be available for ONE-HOUR to talk with people who are participating in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge and answer any questions they might have for me. Of course, ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to come to this chat session as well. This format allows you to "chat" LIVE all in the same room with other people, so it should be a LOT of fun! CLICK HERE to view the upcoming chat session schedule featuring some of the other experts.

So how can you participate? IT'S SUPER EASY!

Sometime BEFORE the chat session, go sign up for FREE:

1. Go to the Weight Loss Buddy web site.
2. Click on the "Join For Free" link at the top.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Join Basic Here."
4. Enter the information requested and click "Submit" once.

Wasn't that simple?

Now, to enter the chat on Tuesday night, here's what you do:

1. Go to the Weight Loss Buddy web site.
2. On the left side of the page, click on "Chat."
3. A new window will pop up and ask for your log in information.
4. Enter your username and password and hit "Submit."
5. Choose one of the green avatars personalities.
6. Click on "Enter our virtual chat now."
7. Find the "Events" button and click on it to go to my chat!
8. YOU'RE THERE ready to chat with ME! YEAH!

I hope to see EVERYONE there who can make it for my debut chat session at Weight Loss Buddy. I've already been in the chat room a couple of times and its a lot of fun talking with people who have such varying ideas and opinions about the world of weight loss. For my chat session, we will focus EXCLUSIVELY on low-carb since that is the focus of my challenge.

If you have any questions about the chat session, then feel free to drop me an e-mail and I'd be happy to help! Hope to see you there!

And if you haven't joined Weight Loss Buddy yet, let me tell you how vitally important it is to be linked up with a buddy that can help you reach your weight loss goals. I'm so glad to see a web site like this out there because people need to be connected with other people who are going through the same struggles that they are. What a WONDERFUL opportunity to get matched up and help hold each other accountable. Sign up TODAY!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home