MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Quintessential Diabetes Links Resource

Ever since I first started blogging in April 2005 at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog, my inner drive to offer people resources and information that will help them has only gotten stronger. Because of my nearly 200-pound weight loss experience on the low-carb lifestyle, it was only natural that my focus has been almost exclusively on weight loss and getting healthy.

That's one of the reasons I started my "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge blog in August 2006 to give others a place for accountability and encouragement as they seek to shed the pounds. It is also the impetus behind the creation of my new podcast show in mid-October 2006.

But the more I've been blogging about low-carb living, the more it has caused me to stop and realize that this lifestyle change is so much more than simply about losing weight. There are millions of people in the United States alone who are suffering from something much worse than obesity as bad as that is. For these people, their bodies have revolted on them by becoming insulin resistant to the point that they now have the disease expected to inflict tens of millions more in the not-too-distant future. I'm referring to DIABETES.

While the rates of Type 2 diabetes continue to soar, the good news is that there are a multitude of excellent resources for information, hope and how to better manage and live with your diabetes available on the Internet today. Because of that, I decided the time had come to create a blog similar to my recently-created "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links" blog that would assimilate all of the very best diabetes links in one place for people.

I call it "The Quintessential Diabetes Links Resource" blog.

It's a long name, but an apt description for what is being offered. I truly want this blog to be a destination site for people suffering from diabetes to come and educate themselves more about their condition. There are links to government resources, blogs, education web sites, children's diabetes web sites, and even international web sites, among many others.

And it has only just begun. I am encouraging people to submit to me new web sites to be added to my list as well as any new categories that you think are missing. New sites will be continually added to further enhance the content that is already there. I want this blog to be the place to go for links about diabetes. CLICK HERE to check it out for yourself!



When you visit the diabetes links blog, you will quickly notice it has a promotional sponsor named Diamond Point Diabetic Supplies. You know how I have been wanting to find a way to support my family after losing my job recently by doing something worthwhile with my time and talents. Instead of sitting behind a desk all day wishing I could be helping people improve their health, now I will have the opportunity to give people with diabetes access to some amazing resources that are essential to their health.

It certainly must have been God's timing that I was introduced to Diamond Point Diabetic Supplies which is doing a yeoman's job helping countless numbers of people suffering from diabetes. It is my distinct pleasure and honor to be working directly with them to tell others about the products and services they have to offer. If you are a diabetic, then you owe it to yourself to contact Diamond Point Diabetic Supplies to see how much easier they can make managing your diabetes be.

Founded by a man named Paul Moore (no relation except as brothers in Christ!) who was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, it is a company committed to providing diabetes testing supplies and other equipment with high-quality service to insure customer satisfaction every time. They genuinely want to help diabetics manage their disease with only the finest products on the market today. Read more about what Diamond Point Diabetic Supplies has to offer people with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes by clicking here.

If you want to see for yourself what makes Diamond Point different, then I urge you to give them a try for yourself. I think you'll be quite pleased with their service which is a cut above those "other" companies claiming to offer diabetes testing supplies. I promise you will be cared for like a member of the family.

Here's the information they will need from you:

1. Your full name, address and telephone number(s)
2. Your Medicare/Medicaid card
3. Any other insurance card
4. The name and telephone number of your doctor
5. Let them know you found out about them at my blog


Then, you can contact them in one of THREE ways:

- Toll-free at 888-349-6436
- By fax at 877-813-8557
- Via e-mail at info@diamondpointds.com.

From there, a Diamond Point representative will complete your enrollment form, verify your insurance benefits, and obtain a prescription from your doctor for the supplies you need. Once they get the prescription from your physician, they will call you back personally to let you know what they will be sending to you and your first order will arrive in the mail within 3-5 business days.

Did I mention there are no forms or paperwork of any kind to fill out, no up-front costs, no shipping fees, and most people get their supplies at little or no cost to them? See, I told you this company was different! :)

Give them a try for yourself and let me know how your experience goes. Like I said, this is a company dedicated to providing excellent products and the best follow-through service in the industry. You will not be disappointed. In fact, if you run into any issues with Diamond Point whatsoever, then please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail and I will help you get it resolved. But I don't think you'll have any problems with Diamond Point. They are THAT good! :D

Tell all your diabetic friends and family members about my new blog (can you believe it's my 4th one?!) called "The Quintessential Diabetes Links Resource" and visit often for constant updates and any relevant articles written especially for people in the diabetic community.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, LCTG! I am so excited about this new career opportunity and look forward to helping so many people in the process of doing something I love to do. THANK YOU for your support and well wishes. Take care!

11/01/2006 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home