MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm Back From Thanksgiving Vacation

Hey "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog readers. Just a quick note to let you know I just got back into town from my Thanksgiving vacation with my family. It was fun for Christine and me to get away for a few days and just be with each other and my family. I took lots of pictures of my skinny mom who had the gastric bypass surgery as well as my sister Beverly and my brother Kevin that I will post in the next few days.

THANK YOU to everyone who prayed for our safe trip there and back. But it's so good to be home again.

I am excited about the next month or so gearing up for the new year with people focusing on their New Year's resolutions in January. Whether they know it or not, I'm ready to share the positive and uplifting message of livin' la vida low-carb with them so that maybe they too can experience what I did on January 1, 2004--there REALLY IS a way to overcome a lifetime struggle with weight and vastly improve your health in the process. It's the low-carb lifestyle!

Keep reading this week because I've got a lot of blogging to do...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Welcome back, Jimmy :) Did you talk to your brother about changing his diet, or was that too sensitive a topic? Let's hope he, like so many others, will join us in turning his life around and restore his health.

Remember that I talked about Fred, my US friend and colleague? Guess what? He has finally told his former low-fat "guru" cardiologist to go pound ground and has been -secretly- joining us and has lost over 120 pounds so far. He had his bloodwork and biomarkers tested the other day and wrote to me that his new doctors told him "don't stop, whatever it is that you are doing" (which is livin'la vida low-carb, of course!) and that all his vitals are better than in the past 2 decades!

Incidentally, he's reading your blogs now too. He's lurking in cyberspace, for now :)

11/26/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I spoke to him a little bit about it, but mostly I just enjoyed spending time with Kevin and the family. It's really up to him at this point.

CONGRATULATIONS to Fred! If you're reading this Fred, don't be bashful buddy! You have a lot to be proud of and I wish you continued success on this amazing journey to better health.

Contact me anytime and perhaps I can feature your amazing story here sometime soon.

THANKS for the update, Science!

11/27/2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home