FUZE beverages are deliciously low-calorie and low-carb
Finding a healthy low-calorie, low-carb beverage amongst the neverending sea of sugar and high fructose corn syrup products that flood supermarket shelves nowadays can be a next-to-impossible task. But I recently had the opportunity to try one of the most refreshing beverage products I've ever seen since I began my low-carb lifestyle that is absolutely PERFECT for people who are livin' la vida low-carb.
The company is called FUZE and they are located in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. They've been around for about six years and have their products available in all 50 states. Although I've never heard of them before, I'm certainly glad I know who they are now!
FUZE offers various flavored beverages that taste awesome and provide unbelievable amounts of essential vitamins and minerals to help energize your day. Many of them are sweetened with Splenda and ACE-K, which make them friendly to the low-carber looking for something different to drink with added health benefits.
This isn't a carbonated beverage, but it doesn't need to be. One sip of these FUZE beverages and you'll become a quick believer that healthy really can taste good, too!
The Slenderize line of FUZE products are aspartame-free (YEAH!)
Be sure to check out the various exoctic flavors in the low-calorie, low-carb Slenderize line as well as the not-what-you expect green and white teas that actually are enjoyable to drink! These products are gorgeously packaged in a huge 18 fl oz glass bottle that gives you plenty to drink as a power-up before your workout or a way to cool down afterwards. At around $1.50 a bottle, it's a good value, too!
Honestly, I did not expect these FUZE beverages to be as kind to my tastebuds as they were, but they REALLY are. Frankly, it surprised me and I'm happy to report to you they are well worth the effort to find them in your area to see for yourself. Click on the "Fuze Finder" at the top of the cool FUZE web site to see the availability where you live.
When I sent an e-mail to the FUZE company to tell them how much I enjoyed their products, they invited me to share my health tips for their readers who visit their web site to benefit from. And so I did and they are now posted at DrinkFuze.com. Click on the "Health Tips" link at the top of their web site and it will take you to a page with my picture along with a short bio about me and my ten health tips. COOL!
Here's are my tips that they published on their site:
- Don't wait to do something about your weight and health. START TODAY!
- Be a natural skeptic of anything you read or hear about healthy living.
- Constantly educate yourself with the latest health information and research.
- Completely eliminate sugar from your diet. You just don't need it!
- Don't assume all juices, fruits, and vegetables are healthy. Some have more sugar than a can of soda or candy bar!
- Avoid white flour, starchy, and processed foods, too. While they may not be sugar when they go in your mouth, your body metabolizes them as such which will cause a negative impact on your blood sugar releasing large quantities of the hormone insulin. Sustained amounts of insulin can lead to full-blown diabetes.
- Learn to relax and enjoy life with your family because it's way too short to be stressed out. Fun, engaging fitness activities are an excellent stress reliever.
- Water is your best friend, so drink up to your heart's content!
- Eat protein at every meal to satiate your appetite and get adequate fiber to stay regular. Green leafy vegetables are a MUST on a daily basis!
- Flood your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs to function at optimum levels. Drinking Fuze beverage products is an EXCELLENT way to give your body that supplemental super-boost it needs to get through the day. :D
Yeah, we got the low-carb message out to people who may not otherwise hear it presented in a positive and uplifting manner. Super duper dippity doo!
FUZE was so pleased to receive my enthusiastic response to their beverage products that they have agreed to give me not one, not two, but THREE CASES OF THE SLENDERIZE VARIETY PACK to give away. This prize package includes 3 Strawberry Melon, 3 Cranberry Raspberry, 3 Tangerine Grapefruit, and 3 Tropical Punch and YOU could win. That's a dozen of these outstanding FUZE drinks just for reading my blog.
See, aren't you glad you stick around and read what I write about here?! :D To enter for your chance to win, here's what I need from you:
1. Your name
2. Your mailing address (No P.O. Boxes please)
3. Answers to the following questions (found at DrinkFuze.com)
- What is the slogan for FUZE beverages?
- Who started the FUZE beverage company?
- Which floor is the FUZE offices located on?
Send your answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than this Sunday, January 28, 2007 at 12:00PM EST. The three winners will be selected amongst the ones who provide the correct responses. If you are lucky enough to be selected as a winner, then your case of FUZE Slenderize products will be shipped directly to the address you provide in your entry. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Interestingly, the FUZE people told me that the Slenderize line was featured in a diabetes magazine in 2005, so many diabetics are already aware of the FUZE beverage line. Then, another big group of potential customers for this product were gastric bypass surgery patients who said this is the only thing they can drink that won't come back up. TMI!
So...could people who are livin' la vida low-carb be the next wave of faithful consumers for FUZE beverages? Once low-carbers get a taste of this stuff, there's no doubt in my mind they will. Do what you can and find FUZE beverages in your area. They are truly an amazing drink worth checking out!