MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Best Weight Loss Advice You'll Ever Get

If you missed my post from last Tuesday about the redirection of the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge, then please go back and read it to understand why the format has changed.

But the mission is still the same--encouraging people who are following the low-carb lifestyle to stick with the plan in an effort to lose 30 pounds over 30 weeks. If you need to lose less than that or much more than that, then simply adjust your goal to lose X pounds in X weeks.

For example, if you need to lose 10 pounds, then try to do it in the next 10 weeks. Or for 50 pounds, attempt to shed the weight in the next year. Sounds easy, doesn't it? :) SURE IT IS!

Weigh in is still on Tuesdays we want to know how you are doing--good, bad, or ugly! It was a little disconcerting to learn that some people felt too ashamed to report their progress because their weight loss had stalled out or even gone in the other direction. It's hard to encourage you if we don't know what you're going through, so don't be a stranger. :) Go to the "30-In-30" blog to share your thoughts about your weight loss experience.

You'll be pleased to know I made ONE change in my diet this past week that will surprise the bejeebies out of you when I tell you what it is and I lost 5 1/2 pounds to get back down to 223 1/2. I'm not gonna tell you right now what it is, but be looking for my post about it very soon. I couldn't believe it when it happened, but it did. Stay tuned.

What's my role now in this new and improved "30-In-30?" The same as it has always been...providing helpful encouragement to YOU while you are going through this journey. Today I have a message that is a little deep, but could get you over the hump of your struggle to lose weight once and for all. Stick around, because this is gonna be a good one!

We all know the secret to lasting weight loss and weight maintenance success is implementing a permanent lifestyle change, right? For us, that's low-carb living! But saying it is one thing and doing it is another concept altogether.

Did you know that RIGHT NOW you have all the power and ability within that body of yours to be successful at WHATEVER you want to achieve? You REALLY do! All you have to do is want it so badly that you can taste it and invariably it will happen for you. That was my mindset when I lost 180 pounds in 2004 and it has served me well over these past few years maintaining that weight loss.

Wanna know a secret, though? Shhhhh. If you want to lose weight, then DON'T focus on LOSING WEIGHT! HUH?! Say what?! Have you gone absolutely nuts on us, Jimmy? Well, maybe. LOL! But stick with me on this point because it's gonna blow your mind.

Click here to read the rest of my commentary about what people should be focusing on if they want to learn the way to shed the pounds and get healthy for good. If you are stuck and think you'll never get into shape, then you don't want to miss this message I wrote especially for YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

A secret that the 'people in the know' kept from me for years, was:-

Carbs make you fat.

That's the most earth-shattering secret I ever uncovered!

2/06/2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home