MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Massive Blogiversary Contest Lifts Low-Carb Blog To New All-Time Traffic Records

I enjoyed celebrating my two-year blogiversary so much in April which culminated with many of you winning some GREAT prizes that it's the proverbial icing on the cake that I also happened to set another new all-time high monthly traffic record.

The new record set in April 2007 was 137, 218!

Holy moley! That completely obliterates the previous record set in March 2007 of 126,002 pageviews and the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog just keeps growing and growing.

Seriously, I keep thinking the traffic has got to slow down at some point, but it just keeps chugging along. In fact, I also broke my all-time single day record on April 23, 2007 with an eye-popping 10,915 pageviews in that day alone! WHOA, where'd that come from?!

Sometimes the outreach of this blog simply astounds me and it reminds me of just how important the work I am doing here really is. I never take for granted the people who make this a regular part of their day because it is a responsibility I cherish and have invested my life into fully. Sure, I like to have fun, but the message of livin' la vida low-carb is too important to be flippant.

I can never tell you enough how grateful I am for your devoted readership, so I hope you never get tired of me thanking you for coming here. I'm just your average, ordinary guy who was able to through the power of the low-carb lifestyle transform himself into a lean, mean, hunka hunka burnin' love, baby! HA! That's me, warts and all.

There are some amazing changes set to happen at the blog very soon. You will notice a full upgrade to the look of the blog that I KNOW you are gonna LOVE, which includes an FAQ section for those burning questions so many of you have and so much more. I've even got a graphic artist working on the final touches of my very first logo for the blog that is out of this world! I LOVE IT and so will you!

Plus, my schedule is busy with a trip to Nashville, TN this weekend for a major low-carb research conference where I hope to interview several of the researchers for my podcast show. I recently finished an interview with a Korean television crew about my weight loss with an audience of 5 million people. Hey, people in Korea need to know about weight loss, too!

There is also a new weight loss documentary interested in interviewing me for their film meant to motivate and inspire people to accomplish great things. I'll tell you more about that project as the movie gets closer to release.

As always, I'll keep doing my thing blog, blog, blogging away trying to find new and unique topics that I think will interest you as it relates to livin' la vida low-carb. Keep on reading and telling others about what I'm doing here at my blog. I get e-mails from people all the time who said they found me from a family member, friend, co-worker, etc. who told them about "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb."

I consider that the highest compliment you could ever pay me. THANK YOU!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home