VIBE is a liquid nutraceutical dietary supplement for optimum health
Getting on a nutritionally sound diet such as livin' la vida low-carb takes preeminence over anything else you can do when it comes to your weight and health. It is the backbone of every healthy lifestyle and there is no compromising on what you are putting in your mouth if you intend to keep your body healthy.
The same goes for your vitamin supplements. I am a strong proponent of taking vitamins as part of your health routine. From day one of my low-carb lifestyle, I have taken a variety of dietary supplementation to go along with my healthy diet. It's been a decision I have not regretted and the benefit is I've never felt this good in my entire life!
However, the more I have researched the various kinds of vitamins available on the market today, I am becoming thoroughly convinced that those old traditional "brick" vitamins that you can buy at the drugstores and Wal-mart are not the most ideal way to allow your body to benefit and absorb all the nutrients you think you are getting.
That's why I was happy to find out about a company called Eniva and their fantastic VIBE brand of liquid vitamins. What a truly revolutionary blend of all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to get you through the day.
Watch this local news story on VIBE that recently aired:
The twin brothers who run Eniva are committed to helping transform people's lives with their VIBE vitamins. What makes these vitamins so different?
Three specific things come to mind:
1. VIBE has the correct particle size
Because VIBE is available in liquid form, the particle size of the nutrients are so microscopic that they almost immediately begin absorbing into your body down to the actual cell level of the body where true life-changing processes take place and where it can do the most good.
2. VIBE is water soluble
Traditional "brick" vitamins must be digested, broken down, and then redistributed to the body--BUT 90 PERCENT OF THOSE VITAMINS NEVER GET USED! Yikes! That's a lot of wasted money! VIBE is a liquid so it goes to work as soon as it is consumed.
3. VIBE is good for your whole body
VIBE is so much more than just vitamins. It has one of the highest anti-aging values of any supplement on the market today and targets the cardiovascular system, boosts the immune system, and promotes healthy cells which translates to better skin, bones, hair, and so much more! VIBE is a complete total body formula.
Okay, so you might be wondering what exactly you get in a 1 Fl.oz. serving of VIBE. Are ready for all of this? It's gonna blow your mind!
- Just 30 calories
- 2,000 IU Vitamin A
- 120 mg Vitamin C
- 500 IU Vitamin D
- 30 IU Vitamin E
- 1.5 mg Thiamin
- 1.7 mg Riboflavin
- 16 mg Niacin
- 2 mg Vitamin B6
- 400 mcg Folic Acid
- 12 mcg Vitamin B12
- 300 mcg Biotin
- 10 mg Pantothenic Acid
- 100 mg Calcium
- 20 mg Phosphorus
- 150 mg Magnesium
- 5 mg Zinc
- 25 mcg Selenium
- .5 mg Copper
- 1.8 mg Manganese
- 120 mcg Chromium
- 175 mg Potassium
- 37 mg PROPRIETARY TRACE MINERAL BLEND, including Boron, Germanium, Strontium, Sulfur, Nickel, Cobalt, and Vanadium
- 6,500 mg ANTIOX PROPRIETARY BLEND, including Natural Extracts from Acai Berry, Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Cherry, Carrot, Elderberry, Hibiscus, Lemon, Lime, Apple, Orange, Blackcurrant, Oregano, Chokeberry, Grape, Pumpkin, Tomato, Pomegranate, Wolfberry, Stevia, Grape Seed, and Citrus Bioflavonoids
- 280 mg HEARTPRO PROPRIETARY BLEND, including D-Ribose, CoQ10, L-Carnetine, Malic Acid Isolated, Lecithin, MixedTocopherols
- 3,500 mg COLLAMAX PROPRIETARY BLEND, including Green Tea Leaf Extract, L-Lysine, L-Proline, Aloe Vera Gel, Glucosamine HCI, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, and Leucine
- Other ingredients: Purified water, citric acid, natural gums, potassium sorbate, and benzoic acid
WHEW! Did you know they could pack so much into a little one-ounce serving? Yep, they sure can and it is absolutely LOADED with good healthy nutrition for your body.
Isn't it time you started catching a good VIBE for your heath? CLICK HERE to learn all about VIBE and join the revolution for yourself!