Now that is one absolutely pathetic excuse for a BBQ grill!
Last month I told you about a pretty cool contest being conducted by our friends at Vermont Castings called "Help My Backyard!" where three lucky winners will receive their very own BRAND SPANKIN' NEW top-of-the-line BBQ grill. It's an amazing opportunity to get yourself a backyard makeover of sorts just by showing a picture of your current ugly grill or barren backyard.
As of right now, there are only 66 entries, so you have a real chance at winning! Plus, when you do enter, you will become eligible to win the following BBQ accessories right here at my blog:
- 4-piece grilling tools with case
- Grill knife
- Skewer set
- Vermont Castings apron
- Grill mitt
- Grill wipes
- Vermont Castings recipe book
The folks at Vermont Castings have given me THREE of these prizes packages to give away for June, July, and August. Here's how you can enter to win:
1. Enter the "Help My Backyard" contest by clicking here.
2. E-mail me your name, address (no P.O. Boxes please!), and telephone number so we can ship your prize to you if you are chosen as the winner.
3. Tell me which photo or video is yours, including what you submitted as your "Backyard Story."
The winner of the June BBQ accessories prize package is:
CHRISTINA R. from TEXAS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Christina! Incidentally, that picture at the top of this blog post is of her grill. Her caption?
"We live in Texas...without a grill we are social outcasts!"
LOL! Good luck to you Christina on winning one of those three grills! In the meantime, enjoy your BBQ accessories on that, um, er, brick, uh, thingy you call a grill. EEEEK!