MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wanna Join In On Christine's 35th Birthday Surprise?


My wife Christine will turn 35 this Sunday

As you all know, my wife Christine has been through quite a bit of an emotional rollercoaster in recent months regarding our pursuit of having a baby of our own. THANK YOU so much for your prayers regarding that situation, but I'd like to ask a favor of as many of my devoted readers as possible. This has the potential to be a REALLY neat thing for Christine and I'm excited to watch it happen.

Here's what it is:

This Sunday, November 11, 2007 is Christine's 35th birthday and I'd love to shower her with a boatload of birthday cards encouraging and uplifting her on her special day. This may not seem like a big deal, but can you imagine how much it would mean for her to have literally HUNDREDS of birthday cards to open up and know that she is loved and appreciated? I can tell you now, she'll absolutely FLIP! :)

Christine is the most remarkable woman I have ever met and I am proud to know her not just as my wife and lover, but as my faithful friend. She saw me through my 180-pound weight loss journey and has always loved me even when I was over 400 pounds. The woman is awesome and I'd love to see her face when she receives all these cards from YOU.

If you'd like to join in on the birthday fun, then send your card to:

Christine W. Moore
416 Ridgecrest Drive
Spartanburg, SC 29301


Drop your card in the mail by Thursday and she'll get it before Sunday. But even if it comes late, that's okay too! She's thrilled WHENEVER she receives mail, so go ahead and send the card anytime. What a surprise that will be!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping me make Christine's birthday this Sunday that much better. You guys are the greatest! :D

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like a fantastic idea!

11/06/2007 2:00 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS so much, Lora! It's something small that will mean so much. God bless you! :)

11/06/2007 2:03 PM  
Blogger Amy Dungan said...

You know I'm in!

11/06/2007 10:07 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Amy! I'm excited about this for Christine. She LOVES getting mail and surprises. :P

11/06/2007 10:50 PM  
Blogger V said...

Haha, does she not read her hubby's blog?

I'll try to send a card if I remember to pick one up! What a nice surprise.

11/07/2007 1:59 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Lo! Shhhhhh...LOL!

11/07/2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger Science4u1959 said...

There's one on it's way now, Jimmy ;) Might take a while, because of the distance, tho.

11/07/2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Appreciate it, Andre! :D

11/07/2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Kevin M. said...

Christine looks so good without makeup, just natural and relaxed, maybe that's something you could suggest she try for the videos? I realize the lighting for those is not great, but she may be fine without it, like in video #1 (although in that first video, she did not seem to be quite sure what was going on). That's just my well-meaning two cents, and I hope not inappropriate.

11/08/2007 2:29 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Christine likes dressing up and putting on makeup for our videos. The very first one we did was kind of like a joke because I told her to come by the computer for a quick taping. She didn't know much about it and we even had the pesky light BEHIND us rather than in front of us, so it looked kinda strange compared to our other videos. But THANK YOU for watching! :D

11/08/2007 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home