MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Think You Can Handle Isabeau Miller's 'Biggest Loser' Style Rock Hard Fitcamp?


Former "Biggest Loser" contestant wants to play Jillian in YOUR life

A few weeks ago, I shared with you an interview I conducted with one of the contestants from Season 4 of "The Biggest Loser" named Isabeau Miller. In that interview, we learned that she has since become an ISSA certified personal trainer which she says is "the love of my life right now." Isabeau credits the work of The Black Team trainer on "The Biggest Loser" Jillian Michaels for instilling that passion in her for doing what she does today.

"Being trained by Jillian was a gift because I feel like I was given an apprenticeship with the best in the business," Isabeau said.

That's why Isabeau founded Rock Hard Body & Soul so she could "pay it forward" and help others reach their health and fitness goals, too. Her company is committed to being there for people who were where Isabeau was before her stint on "The Biggest Loser" to get them on their way to being healthier than they ever thought possible.

"Whether that means losing 10 pounds or 100, running a marathon for the first time or running a mile," the Rock Hard Body & Soul web site states.

To that end, Isabeau has created a "Biggest Loser" style Rock Hard FitCamp this summer in the Nashville, Tennessee area for anyone interested in seeing what it was like during the experience on the show. That's right--you and 13 other house guests will room together during a special two-week fitness training excursion led by Isabeau Miller and her personal trainer Jacob Carringer.

You will workout for 4-6 hours a day, be provided healthy meals to consume with nutrition information and seminars with doctors, nutritionists, dietitians, and fitness professionals, and be housed during your entire stay. Isabeau promises you will lose 5-20 pounds over this two-week stretch and she says there will be a few "surprise" guests from "The Biggest Loser" that you won't want to miss! There are even a few prize opportunities while you're there!

There are two sessions coming up this summer:

Session 1 of Fitcamp is July 13-27, 2008
Session 2 of Fitcamp is August 17-31st, 2008

TOTAL COST:

Single room: $5,000/per session
Double: $4,200/per session/per person
Triple: $3,800/per session/per person
Quadruple: $3,500/per session/per person

They are very flexible with payment options, so please e-mail them at fitcamp@rockhardbodysoul.com if you are interested in this unique opportunity to get a "Biggest Loser" workout from someone who was trained by one of the best trainers in the world, Jillian Michaels.

But wait, there's more! :)

Isabeau is a BIG FAN of the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog and I asked her if we could do something special for one lucky reader. She agreed to hold an essay contest to grant a full-paid scholarship to Rock Hard FitCamp to the winner. The essay must be at least 250 words and answer the following question:

"Why do you need to change your life through Fitcamp this summer?"

E-mail your entry to fitcamp@rockhardbodysoul.com and put in the subject line of your e-mail "Jimmy Moore's FitCamp Contest." The winner will be attending Session 2 in August, but there's one more special surprise I haven't told you about yet. Guess who else is gonna be there with you during those two weeks of working out and being trained by Isabeau? ME!

That's right, I've asked Isabeau if I can go through this experience with my reader who wins to provide some moral support and encouragement through this as well as the opportunity to blog about this outstanding idea for helping people kickstart their health and fitness. My wife Christine will be there helping me document what happens by shooting some video and we may even squeeze in some podcasts about it as well.

I'm looking forward to this experience and wish everyone well as you enter the essay contest. Isabeau wants to hear you pour out your heart and soul to her, so don't hold back. Share what's on your mind and you may just win a chance to be given a full scholarship to FitCamp in August with Jimmy Moore and Isabeau Miller. Get those essays in by Monday, March 31, 2008 to be eligible.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and do this for your health! You'll be glad you did!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Azure said...

Wow! What an amazing opportunity, Jimmy! Thanks to you and to Isabeau for providing a chance for your listeners and readers to take part in an experience that otherwise might have been way outside of their price range!

2/21/2008 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with azure, this is an amazing opportunity. I had heard that Isabeau lived in my hometown,and now I know she does after visiting the site. Jimmy I may enter this contest, but win or not if you and Christine are going to be in Franklin, then I definitely would love to meet you both.

2/21/2008 9:10 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I think we can arrange that, Shari! :D

2/21/2008 10:49 PM  
Blogger washedclean2006 said...

I have been looking for an opportunity like this! I am so ready to change my life and do something about my weight. I am going to apply. Thanks for the opportunity.

3/17/2008 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI!
so i see that the entries had to be in by march 31st but when will the winner be announced?! and how?! just curious:)
this is great you guys are doing this!

4/01/2008 2:44 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I'll be announcing the winner soon here at my blog. Isabeau will be personally selecting the winner from all the entries. Go ahead and submit yours TODAY and it should still be eligible. THANKS! :)

4/01/2008 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Jimmy!:)

4/02/2008 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read the announcement at Carbwire, and am thrilled to know I was selected. Congratulations to all those others who won, especially Michelle W. Can't wait to meet Jimmy and Michelle in August. 4 months from now will come quickly, so I better get to working out or Isabeau might put me on a stretcher. LOL... To Jimmy and Isabeau - Thank You Both, I am looking forward to our meeting.

4/20/2008 11:33 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

You deserve it, Shari! I can't wait to have my butt kicked right along side you in August. :)

4/20/2008 11:52 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

This is so exciting!! I cant wait to meet you both!! :o)

4/20/2008 2:58 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

AWESOME, Michelle! :D It's gonna be fun...er, sorta! LOL!

4/20/2008 3:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

I think it'll be alot of work, but fun at the same time. This is such an amazing opportunity! The Best birthday present I could ever ask for! :o) :o) :o)

4/20/2008 3:09 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

That's so cool, Michelle! And well-deserved for you, too. :)

4/20/2008 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home