MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moved To LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com/Blog

It took me a couple of weeks to work out all the kinks, but today it is official:

MY NEW BLOG ON MY OWN SERVER

I have enjoyed the WordPress format immensely and this new version of the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog will implement the WordPress tools on my own server. This move cost me a pretty penny, but it was worth every dime I am spending on it to make it happen. You'll notice the new blog has some ads from sponsors on it which is something WordPress did not allow me to do on their format. I appreciate your continued support of those who support the work I am doing.

So come on over to LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG to join the fun. We're gonna be there a while, so make yourself at home. :D

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering did you lose any info on your blog when switching over I am going to have to do a similiar thing soon.

Thanks..

10/02/2008 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is the new blog spot working?

12/16/2008 3:47 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I'm not at another blog spot blog. I moved to my own server and the link is to the right. LOVE IT!

12/16/2008 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Cellulite said...

I am regular user of Word Press.I have always been good experience with Word Press.I am really looking forward to the new features of Livin' La Vida Low-Carb.

10/01/2009 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home