MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Got A Low-Carb Book? I'll Write A Review For You

I have been pleasantly surprised to learn there are number of people who have written some kind of low-carb book. I have heard from people all across North America who say their book is something that needs to be read by people who are serious about low-carb (of course, I'll say the same thing when MY book comes out in the Fall!).

So, here's what I'm willing to do for all you low-carb authors out there. If you send me an e-mail, then I'll give you instructions about sending your book to me so I can write a book review about it. I will give you my honest, sincere feedback about how much I liked it or not.

I have already done this with two books at this blog, including "Hart Smart Living" by Hart Oldenburg and "Living The Low-Carb Life" by Jonny Bowden. Additionally, I have reprinted my book reviews at Amazon.com and CommonVoice.com. I'd be happy to tell everyone about YOUR book as well.

So that's it for now. Got a low-carb book? I'll write a review for you soon. Of course, I'll have to do it in my spare time between work (the one that actually pays the bills!), daily exercise, writing a little book of my own about my weight loss, updating a blog, yadda yadda yadda. :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home