Saturday, September 17, 2005

Front Cover Of My Book...Uh, Sorta

Here's what the front cover of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" will look like...close to it anyway!

Earlier today I told you that my book is coming in just a few more weeks. WOO HOO! Well, I wanted to give you a glimpse of what the front cover is going to look like, but I've been having trouble getting a quality shot of it for you. What you see above is the best I can do at this point until it is posted at and at my publisher's web site.

This was sent to me as a PDF file rather than a JPG or GIF. So, I had to use my digital camera to take a picture of my computer screen with the PDF file open. I know the quality of the picture is awful, but it should give you an idea of what the front of it looks like.

My cover designer did a fabulous job and I am proud of the book cover she has so beautifully created for me. More to come later!


Blogger duncan_m said...


Try this..

Open the PDF document again.. Hold down your ALT key then press the PRT SCR key (usually in the top right of your keyboard).

Open up MS Paint or your other favourite graphics program and then HIT CTRL-V (paste).. you can then crop your image and post a high quality image.

9/17/2005 9:35 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Duncan, but I got someone to convert it to a GIF file for me. I appreciate your help!

9/17/2005 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home