MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Front Cover Of My Book...Uh, Sorta


Here's what the front cover of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" will look like...close to it anyway!

Earlier today I told you that my book is coming in just a few more weeks. WOO HOO! Well, I wanted to give you a glimpse of what the front cover is going to look like, but I've been having trouble getting a quality shot of it for you. What you see above is the best I can do at this point until it is posted at Amazon.com and at my publisher's web site.

This was sent to me as a PDF file rather than a JPG or GIF. So, I had to use my digital camera to take a picture of my computer screen with the PDF file open. I know the quality of the picture is awful, but it should give you an idea of what the front of it looks like.

My cover designer did a fabulous job and I am proud of the book cover she has so beautifully created for me. More to come later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Duncan, but I got someone to convert it to a GIF file for me. I appreciate your help!

9/17/2005 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home