MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, October 06, 2005

First Copy Of My Book Arrived In The Mail Today

The day I've been waiting for ever since I first started writing my book way back in April 2005 finally arrived TODAY! When I got home from work on a cold and rainy day in October, lo and behold what did I find inside my storm door when I opened it? IT WAS THE VERY FIRST COPY OF MY BOOK, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." Yee haw! It's here, it's here!

Words cannot even begin to describe the surreal feeling of holding a book that you have written in your own hands with your name on the front. Maybe I'm just a little giddy about my first book, but I don't care. This book took a lot of effort and I am so happy to see the fruit of my labor finally materialized in the form of this book about my weight loss experience.

I know you are wondering when the book will be available for YOU to get, right? I get e-mails every day from people asking me that very question. Unfortunately, I don't have a definitive release date yet, but my publisher said it should be available by mid-October. Since today is October 6th, that means it should be sometime within the next two weeks. I will announce it at the top of the blog and provide a link directly to the web site where you will be able to place your order as soon as I am given the green light on it. It's just a matter of days now! Yippeeee!

This book is something I am very proud to share with all of my faithful readers at the "Livin' La VIda Low-Carb" blog. Your devotion to this blog is a testimony to your hunger for positive news about low-carb and factual information you can use to be encouraged and uplifted in your own weight loss journey. My prayer is that my book will continue that for so many others who may not have access to the Internet to see my blog.

We all want to know there is hope for us when we are overweight or obese. Maybe my 180-pound weight loss success story will give someone that extra push to make it happen this time for themselves. THANK YOU for all of your support for me, my blog and my upcoming book. God bless you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home