MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

'Biggest Loser Workout' Gets You Moving


This DVD features six "Biggest Loser" contestants and trainer Bob Harper

Okay fans of NBC's "The Biggest Loser!" Do you think you are up to the challenge that all those contestants on the hit television show had to endure from trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels? Frankly, do YOU think you have what it takes to be "The Biggest Loser" in your own household? Then prepare to be challenged in a fun and exciting way with The Biggest Loser Workout DVD.

Lose Big with Jillian Michaels

As someone who lost nearly 200 pounds, I am very well aware of the importance of a regular cardio workout program to weight management. Although my eating plan was the low-carb lifestyle, I still credit my daily visits to the YMCA as a major contributor to my weight loss success. That's why I wrote a whole chapter in my book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" about the incredible importance of exercise.


Biggest Loser Diet Club – Sign Up Now


I am a HUGE FAN of "The Biggest Loser" and couldn't wait to get this DVD with an Amazon.com gift certificate I received for Christmas. I eagerly popped it into my DVD player to see for myself what "The Biggest Loser" workout plan is all about.

After you hear an inspiring message from trainer Bob Harper (read my exclusive interview with him at LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com), whose voice will push you during your workout, you can also see the dramatic transformation in the lives of both Matt, who was crowned the Season Two winner of "The Biggest Loser," as well as Suzy, who was in the top three from Season Two. In addition, there is Season Two runner-up Seth and Andrea along with Season One contestants, Gary and Drea, who have done a great job keeping their weight off. These six "real life" people will show you that exercise can be fit into your life and can be fun, too.

The thing I like best about this workout video is that you can go at your own pace. There are varying levels of intensity and you can work your way up from the "Low-Intensity" workout all the way to the heart-pumping "Boot Camp." Whew, dog, this DVD is gonna work you! But if you are going to see results in your weight loss, then you will need to get your heart rate up and your body is gonna need to sweat. The Biggest Loser Workout DVD will certainly do the trick.

I'm not usually a big fan of workout DVDs because they are sometimes too hokey in my book. But if you are a fan of the show or have a great need to do something about that pot belly, this may be a great motivating tool for you. Just as I have successfully lost weight along with these contestants from "The Biggest Loser," so can YOU do it, too! Put in the effort and the results will be worth it in the end! You can count on it!

Be sure to pick up the companion book to "The Biggest Loser," too!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home