MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, July 07, 2006

I Found It: The Official Manuel Uribe Web Site


Manuel Uribe, under a doctor's care, is changing his life

Ever since I blogged about 1200-pound Mexican man Manuel Uribe losing weight on a low-carb plan earlier this week, many of my readers have e-mailed me asking if he has a web site or blog where they can learn more about him and show their support for his efforts. After a lot of research and investigation, the answer to that question is YES!

Go to the English or Spanish version of his personal web site chronicling his amazing journey on The Zone diet to reach 260 pounds.

There are some really great childhood and early adult photos of Uribe on his web site, along with blood tests, physical activity schedule, and, of course his "new life in The Zone."

Additionally, there is a forum where you can discuss his progress and there's even a way for you to submit donations if you want to help Uribe towards his HUGE goal.

As I stated in my previous blog post about him, I am so proud of Manuel Uribe for getting his priorities right and losing the weight. If he can overcome this and restore his health, then people will be chanting the name Manuel Uribe as the greatest example of "lifestyle change" in the history of modern man.

WE'RE ALL PULLING FOR YOU, MANUEL!

You can e-mail Manuel Uribe to encourage him at orozcodavid@gmail.com.

**READ UPDATES ON MANUEL URIBE'S LOW-CARB WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS, INCLUDING BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, BY CLICKING HERE**

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see the fat is slowly going..... and i do hope you continue to help yourself... but, bloody hell, why did you let yourself get that huge in the first place???
good luck!

9/21/2008 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a large man and I know how you feel and watching/reading about you has inspired me to do more in my life and work hard on losing the weight I have. I Thank you for making it easier for people to notice that this is a medical problem and it needs attention just like any cancer or medical illness. I will do my part my friend and I hope you will to.

1/26/2009 2:04 AM  
Anonymous trinda said...

You are a great inseration to all.. We need more god down to earth people like you in this world.. I'm and decent sized girl i weigh about 200lbs and my soon to be hubby is at 554 now.. He has lost 40lbs and i'm so proud of him as i am you.. it is hard work to lose so much i hope and pray for you every day.. your friend..t

6/11/2009 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home