MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

'Weight Loss Buddy' Names Jimmy Moore Expert Of The Month For October 2006


Weight loss support web site recognizes "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" Man

Back in July, I told you about an online weight loss support web site called Weight Loss Buddy that helps hook up people who desire weight loss with someone else for accountability, encouragement and support during their journey to better health. I was thrilled to host a LIVE online chat session at Weight Loss Buddy last month.

Now, they have honored me for my work at my blog and with my book inspiring people to lose weight and get healthy by naming me their "Expert of the Month" for October 2006. WAY COOL! THANKS, Weight Loss Buddy!

If you have not yet visited the Weight Loss Buddy web site, then you really should check it out. There is so much there for people who are losing weight to spur you on to become the success you deserve to be in your weight loss efforts. I am privileged to be a part of the fantastic work they are doing there and again am grateful to them for highlighting me as their "Expert of the Month." THANK YOU!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home