MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, November 17, 2006

The '30-In-30' Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge: 15 Weeks Down, 15 To Go

This was Week 15 in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge which means we have officially hit the halfway mark! YEAH!!!

Despite some fluctuations in recent weeks with my weight, I am proud to say I have lost a total of 25 pounds so far:



My current weight of 215 pounds is my lowest body weight since I began my "30-In-30" challenge back on August 1 to lose 30 pounds in 30 weeks. Actually, I've never been this skinny as an adult!

At the halfway mark when I was hoping to lose 15 pounds, I have lost a total of 25 pounds. WOO HOO! Of course, I revised my goal to 199 pounds a few weeks back and I am only 16 pounds away from that goal now. To reach it, I will need to lose about 1.1 pounds per week--VERY DOABLE!

What's most amazing is that when I hit my goal of 199, it will be the first time I have been at that weight since the 5th grade! Yes, I was a very big boy as a child, but those days of the nerdy fat slob are long gone. B-bye to the old me and a hearty hello to the new one!

Won't you join me and the rest of that gang in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge, too? People everywhere are still flocking to be a part of this simple challenge and it's catching on even before the big January New Year's resolution push that comes every year. I'm so proud of the ones who are doing this now.

There are a whole bunch of us all sticking together to support each other through this journey and we'd love to have you be a part of the fun. My motto is that is is NEVER too late to start doing something about your weight and health!

Here's what you need to do to get started:

1. Commit in your mind to doing this 100%.
2. Read the low-carb book of your choice.
3. Follow that low-carb plan exactly as prescribed.
4. Check in on Tuesday at the "30-In-30" blog.
5. Share about your struggles and successes.
6. Most importantly, NEVER EVER EVER give up!

I am always available to offer encouragement, advice and answers to your questions to the best of my ability based on my own nearly 200-pound low-carb weight loss, so don't hesitate to e-mail me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. YOU CAN DO THIS!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home