MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's My Birthday, Throw Your Hands Up...

Hey "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" readers! Today I turn 35 years old and I'd like to ask you to indulge me today as I take a break from blogging for most of the day.

It serves two purposes:

1. HEY, it's my birthday, so I deserve a day off! :)
2. I'm driving back to South Carolina from Virginia.

I think about how much better my weight and health is now at the age of 35 than it was at 30, 25, 20, or even 15. While I admit I still have a lot of areas I need to work on (more of that coming in 2007!), there's no denying I am in a lot better physical condition than I have EVER been. And that's a good feeling to know.

Sing this song of "Happy Birthday" for me today:

Happy low-carb birthday to you,
Happy low-carb birthday to you.
Happy low-carb birthday dear Jimmy,
Happy low-carb birthday to you.

Awwww, THANK YOU! I could hear every off-key note in that song! :D

This is the age when people older than you talk about how "young" they were and people younger than you talk about how "old" that is. LOL! To me, I feeling YOUNGER than I did previously, but I suppose my 180+ pound weight loss has a little something to do with that. We'll blog at you later as we approach the new year!

SEE YA!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Happy 53rd birthday, Jimmy! :) I mean 35 :D

12/27/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Happy Birthday!!!

12/27/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Calianna said...

I'm so glad you've managed to improve your health so much at such a young age - wish I'd had enough sense to go back to low-carbing at your age! Continuing in your low carb lifestyle is absolutely the very best birthday present you could ever give yourself this year, or any other year.

My very best wishes go out to you for a very happy birthday, and a safe journey home.

12/27/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger mrfreddy said...

happy 35th jimmy! when you get back in action, maybe you'll wanna comment on this nonsense over at diseaseproof.com?

http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives/diet-myths-electronic-engineers-and-dietary-advice.html

12/27/2006 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

12/28/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday! A fellow Capricorn and almost my same age. I'm 35 and turn 36 in less than 2 weeks! :)

12/31/2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY, Victoria! That's cool we are so close in age. And we BOTH lost weight on Atkins to restore our health. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

1/01/2007 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home