MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Networking Made Easy With MyBlogLog


MyBlogLog
is one of the easiest ways to find like-minded people

I love finding new ways to connect with people on the Internet who I have not had a chance to come across to meet yet and vice-versa. That's why I was thrilled to find a new networking tool that is super-easy to use called MyBlogLog. I noticed my friend Laura Creekmore had it on her blog and decided to check it out!

What I found was a neat way to add even more value to your blogging experience. If you have a blog, then you absolutely MUST try this out for yourself--it's SO COOL! :) Read the About MyBlogLog page to see what this site is all about.

For a demo of what you can do with MyBlogLog, check out my official page. You'll notice all the sites and blogs I author along with the latest stats for that day listed beneath each page (NOTE: The only links I set up to record stats for were the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog and "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" podcast show web site. That's why there are ZEROS in all the other stats).

Beneath that, you can see the most recent MyBlogLog members who have visited your page, new neighbors who have joined your community, and family, friends and contacts I have found since joining MyBlogLog. There's also a brief profile and contact information located on that page for the networking to progress even further.

What a GREAT way to connect the low-carb community with each other, don't you think? I noticed Victoria Shephard (aka Newbirth) from the "Carbohydrate Addict's" blog was on there, but not many others. Why not sign up for your FREE account with them today and start making connections?

If you have a TypePad blog, then you will be pleased to learn this service is even EASIER for you as many of the functions of MyBlogLog are tailored for TypePad users.

You can even join my community while you are there and make new friends along the way. It's something new and different that could also bring some more traffic to your blog, so it's worth a shot. Hey, I get LOADS of traffic already, but I'm always game for more! :D

When you do sign up and then visit my blog, then your picture and profile will appear on the side of my blog in the "Who's Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Right Now?" box. The answer to that question could very well be YOU! So go sign up TODAY!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home