MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What's Your Long-Term Weight Loss Reward?

Man, I've gotta tell you right now, I am absolutely pooped out. These past few days, I've hauled more shingles that we ripped off the roof of my house than I care to think about. Of course, I can't help but think about it because of the excruciating aches and pains in every crevice of my body.

Ahhhh, but despite how I feel right at this moment, I have an important message that anyone and everyone who desires weight loss needs to hear. In fact, I dare say this subject matter I will discuss with you today is the one thing that will determine whether you are ultimately a success or failure in your attempts to lose weight.

What is it?

In a word, it's all about the reward. You heard me right, finding the ability to bring about lasting and permanent weight loss requires you to see the light at the end of the tunnel that you can work your way towards.

As if getting thin and healthy isn't reward enough, most of us need an ego boost from time to time to let us know what a great job we are doing on our diet plan. Come on, be honest, you know you like hearing people tell you how good you are looking after a modest weight loss. That's one form of reward that works for people and can motivate them to great success.

There are other rewards people can use to help change their habits and help them live the coveted "healthy lifestyle" once and for all. Click here to read more about the reward concept and how it has propel you to amazing long-term weight loss and weight maintenance success. YOU CAN DO IT!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home