MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, March 19, 2007

An Advance Peek At The Grill I'm Giving Away


Christine and I posing in front of the grill YOU can win in April!

Although we experienced a flight delay on the way home from Reno, Nevada this weekend after attending the Hearth, Patio, and Barbecue Association (HPBA) Expo last week, it was such a thrilling experience to represent the low-carb community at this event. I've never seen so many grills in one place in my entire life! :)

I was able to share with many of the vendors there that they should start actively marketing themselves more openly to those of us who are livin' la vida low-carb because we as a collective group are a very strong and loyal customer base and I think I helped them realize that with my presence there.

In fact, one of the grill manufacturers who is a member of HPBA named CFM Corporation has generously agreed to donate that gorgeous four-burner gas Vermont Castings Signature Series BBQ grill you see Christine and I standing by last week when we visited their booth at the HPBA Expo. You can check out all the features on this lean mean grilling machine by clicking here.

Who says Jimmy Moore can't deliver the goods for his faithful readers?!

Start dreaming of using that grill worth thousands of dollars right now because it could be yours just in time for the summer BBQ season coming up. It's my way of giving back to YOU for devoting yourself daily to reading my blog and for helping me become one of the most successful health blogs on the Internet today. I definitely could not be doing it without YOU!

I'll announce the full details of the giveaway contest set to take place throughout the month of April very soon and it will feature about 50 PRIZE PACKAGES, including the Grand Prize BBQ grill from Vermont Castings as I celebrate two years of low-carb, diet, and weight loss blogging at its very finest.

Specials thanks again to CFM for providing this sensational prize. Tell your friends and family to start reading the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog to find out how THEY can register to win these valuable prizes. Coming soon...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

WOW! your really cooken' Jimmy. Pretty wife, congradulations. You cracked a big nut when you cracked this low carb thing, you are the king! Well earned and you are the guy for it. Keep up the great work!

Tom

3/19/2007 10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You two look absolutely fabulous, and Jimmy you look SKINNY.

3/20/2007 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Tom and Carol! Holding steady at 220 right now, Carol. WOO HOO!

3/20/2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jimmy,

It's good to know that there's a great Atkins resource in the Upstate. I'm in Grenville, SC, so we're practically neighbors. I enjoy reading your blogs.

Rita

3/21/2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for your comment, Rita! I'm finding more and more people within 30 miles of Spartanburg are readers of my blog that I should create a "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" support group somewhere along I-85. Feel free to contact me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net.

Take care!

3/21/2007 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home