MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Clooney Calls, Sligh Falls, Taking A Pause

I've only got a few seconds to blog so I can get some shut-eye for my loaded weekend that starts at 5:00am on Thursday. So I'll just shoot a few posts up and squeeze in a blog here and there when I can.

Where will I be? Hollywood called again and they want me back for George Clooney's upcoming 1920's movie "Leatherheads." Although I thought originally I was going to portray a football player in the film, they used me as a doorman in the previous scene (I actually got into a scene with Clooney himself delivering a line to me--COOL!).

They'll need me again as an extra in the football stands for filming on Thursday through Saturday about 45 minutes from my house. So, I'll be staying in a hotel near the set and blog when I can. But I expect the taping will go from sun up to sun down every single day the next three days in a row! Wish me luck...or is that break a leg? No, please don't wish that one on me! LOL!

You know, I REALLY wish I was wrong about Chris Sligh on American Idol when I blogged about his weight being a liability in the competition. Although I don't think he helped himself on Tuesday night with a horrid version of the classic song "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" by The Police, you can't help but think his pudgy appearance might not have appealed to the voting audience very well.

How else do you explain Sanjaya Malakar surviving and not even making the bottom three...AGAIN! I guess radio shock jock Howard Stern and his endorsement of the "Vote For The Worst" campaign is having an impact. People can't possibly like that screechy voice and who the heck has ever seen anyone do a mohawk with pony tails like he had on Tuesday?! That show's getting weirder and weirder to me!

By the way, I got a call from a newspaper columnist in Michigan who read my column about weight being a factor on Idol and the reporter interviewed me for about 30 minutes to get my take about the subject for a feature story that will run either late this week or early next. When the article runs, I'll post it on my blog so you can read it. How about that? Jimmy Moore is now a commentator on entertainment news. HA! Yeah right! But hey, I've got opinions and I shared them quite openly.

I wish I had more time to blog, but my sleepy eyes are setting in and that alarm clock will come buzzing early tomorrow. I'm taking my camera with me this time and I'll get pictures when I'm allowed to. They don't allow them on the set since the movie is set before digital cameras and cell phones were even conceptualized. SEE YA SOON!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jimmy,
My take on Sanjaya is that because he is cute and has all that hair, every little text messaging teenage diva in the entire US is voting for him!

3/29/2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Welcome to Cali! Don't miss the sushi (riceless, of course)! You are officially famous, hehe.

3/29/2007 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home