MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Record-Breaking 126,000 Hits For Diet Blog

I know it seems like I say this every month, but I had my all-time highest amount of blog traffic in March 2007. Following the more than 116,000 pageviews in January 2007, this past month at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog was even better--126,002!!!

Why did this spike in traffic which actually pushed me past the 1 million total pageviews mark a few weeks ago happen? I have a couple of theories.

First, there was the release of this Stanford study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association that found the Atkins diet was best among four popular diets. Naturally, people became curious about livin' la vida low-carb again and guess where their Google searches sent them? Yep, right here and at the various other web sites I write for, including CarbWire, CommonVoice, and LowCarbNewsline.

In fact, I had a record-breaking 7,947 pageviews on March 8, 2007 and around 35,000 pageviews that week alone which helped push my stats to all-time highs for the month. That week was a BIG one for virtually all of my fellow low-carb bloggers and retailers, too!

Second, I think the tide is seriously beginning to turn against the low-fat lie. People have gone from frustrated to upset and now they are just stark raving mad (probably from the lack of fat in their diet--LOL!) at the failure of that dietary approach to weight loss that they are for the first time in their life beginning to go around the government-indoctrination and mind-numbed robot advice from their doctor to do a little self-discovery about nutrition because there's got to be a better way.

Well, actually there is, and it's called livin' la vida low-carb! WELCOME!

I can't tell you how many brand new people write to me with question after question on a daily basis wanting to know how and why low-carb living works like it does. Yes, this is 2007 and people are curious about the Atkins/low-carb diet. Sweet!

It literally keeps me busy (in a good way) finding the answers and even sharing them with you at my blog from time to time. You would not believe your eyes at all the hundreds of pleas and cries for help from people who are fed up and just want somebody to understand and empathize with them. That's one reason I started this blog so that people could meet someone who used to be morbidly obese and was able to successfully overcome it. It can and WILL happen for the tens of thousands of people visiting each month!

Keep those e-mails coming because this is how we can learn together about this amazing way of eating. Write to me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. I will try to answer you as soon as possible, but please understand it may take a few days sometimes since the traffic at my blog has gone bonkers (and I'm LOVIN' IT!). :)

Wanna hear something REALLY exciting? Check out what my blog's traffic numbers were like one year ago in March 2006: 46,009. That means my blog has seen a nearly 300% increase in traffic in just one year and at this point shows absolutely no signs of slowing down. At this current rate, my numbers for March 2008 will be close to 400,000...FOR THE MONTH! WHOA!

I know I must sound like a broken record when I say this, but I mean it from the bottom of my heart--THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! If you are reading this right now, then YOU are the reason this blog has become the success that it has. I want you to share in the glory because it wouldn't be the same without you visiting and even commenting on what I write about here.

Whatever reason you have for coming here, I'm just glad that you do. Keep telling your friends and family about my blog and let's see the blog hit 2 million total pageviews before the end of 2007 and that 400,000 traffic number in a month by this time next year. I expect it to happen as more and more good things about low-carb, especially from the research realm, are releasing in 2007 and beyond.

You'll want to keep reading the blog this week especially as I announce my second annual blogiversary contest featuring TONS of very nice prizes for your low-carb lifestyle, including this deluxe grill worth thousands of dollars and so much more! We've got so many prizes to share that I'll likely break it up over several days in several different posts to let you soak it all in. I promise you will LOVE them all and I welcome any company with a low-carb friendly product to donate. I already have nearly 100 prizes to give away, but the more the merrier! :)

Consider this my way of showing my gratitude to you for helping make the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog not just one of the best low-carb web sites on the Internet, but one of the best diet, health, and weight loss web sites! God bless you for allowing me this opportunity to share with you about my experiences losing nearly 200 pounds and now keeping it off for the past few years thanks to livin' la vida low-carb. What a joy and an honor it is to blog for you! You guys are AWESOME! :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home