MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Low-Carb Meetup In St. Louis On July 21st


Get ready, St. Louis, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man" is coming!

I'm pleased to announce to fans of the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog that my wife Christine and I will be visiting the great city of St. Louis, Missouri on Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 12:00pm at the Ryan's Steakhouse located at 3579 Pennridge Drive in Bridgeton. If you live in or around this area, then you are cordially invited to come hang out with us and some special guests for a couple of hours.

We've never been to St. Louis before and know there are quite a few regular readers and podcast listeners from that area. I'll be happy to talk with you about the low-carb lifestyle and share my experiences over these past few years since beginning this amazing journey from morbidly obese to fabulously fit.

But I won't be the only blogger there. Check out who else may show up:

- Amy Dungan from the "Healthy Low-Carb Living" blog
- Regina Wilshire from the "Weight of the Evidence" blog
- Julia Havey from the "Take It Off with Julia" blog
- And anyone else who decides to drop in!

Mark your calendars now for this special "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" meetup in St. Louis, MO on Saturday July 21, 2007 at noon! We're looking forward to visiting with you and would love to know in advance if you are coming. If you're planning on being there, then please drop me an e-mail at livinlowcarbman@charter.net.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Dungan said...

Jimmy,
Your title says July 21st, but in the text of your post it says the 15th. LOL

I'm really looking forward to this meet-up!

5/19/2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Sparky's Girl! I was in a hurry when I wrote that post on my way to a basketball game. I've corrected the date and I look forward to seeing you when we come to St. Louis.

5/19/2007 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home