MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, July 01, 2007

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Blog Reaches Yet Another Traffic Milestone In June 2007


It's not the 4th of July yet, but we're already celebrating!

This has been a banner year for traffic here at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. So far I've had THREE brand new record traffic months in 2007:

- January 2007--116,486
- March 2007--126,002
- April 2007--137,218

In fact, I'm averaging WELL OVER 130,000 monthly visitors this year and now I have yet another all-time record high for traffic that happened in June 2007:

172,244!!!

That represents a 26 percent INCREASE over the previous top mark set just two months ago and is the fourth brand new traffic record in the first six months at my blog this year. The blog has grown by 33 percent since January and shows no signs of slowing down.

Just to give you some perspective on how quickly the blog is growing, the traffic last year in June 2006 was only 48,624--IT'S MORE THAN TRIPLED IN JUST ONE YEAR! INCREDIBLE! Absolutely, positively, mind-bogglingly INCREDIBLE!!!

After surpassing my first 1 million pageviews in less than two years, I should hit the 2 million mark BEFORE the end of this year as well. WOWsers! 8-O

I'm excited to know there are lots of brand new faces joining the conversation about the healthy low-carb lifestyle and I welcome your comments, questions, and any accolades you'd like to throw my way. :D

I try to say it often enough so you know how much I sincerely appreciate your love and support for what I am doing here on a daily basis. But THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart to the very depths of my soul, I cannot begin to adequately show you the gratitude I have for each and every one of you.

What a privilege to provide uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring information about livin' la vida low-carb to so many people I've never even met before. And yet we all have a common bond with our desire to use the amazingly healthy low-carb lifestyle to lose weight, get healthy, and change our lives for the better--FOR GOOD!

Here's to welcoming even more brand new people in the coming months who are desperately searching for the solution to their seemingly hopeless obesity and health problems. We've found the answer for us...are we willing to share it with others?

It would be the highest compliment you could ever give me to simply tell a friend or family member about my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. If everybody reading this right now simply told ONE person to check this place out, then we could be AVERAGING over a million pageviews a MONTH!

The only question now is WHEN that will happen, not if. God bless you for your continued dedication and appreciation for the work I am doing on behalf of livin' la vida low-carb.

We don't always agree on everything, but we stand together as one body to support the low-carb lifestyle because it saved our lives! That's a powerful reason to be involved in sharing the message with others so they can be radically changed, too!

Please feel free to e-mail me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. I LOVE hearing what's on your mind and I stand ready to help you in any way that I can. THANK YOU again for making June 2007 a record-breaking month to remember.

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jimmy!

Checking in this morning at 228. Looking forward to a breakthrough below 225 soon.

7/02/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

GREAT JOB, Gary! I'm at 219.4...yes, now that I'm under 220, my scale measures in the tenths of pounds. You'll get there, buddy! But you WON'T be passing me. ;)

7/02/2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't be overly confident, Jimmy. Remember what happened the last time you got down to 215. ;*)

Steady as she goes...

7/02/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

That scale was unreliable and probably inaccurate. The one I have now is the lowest I have been since I started low-carb.

That was then and this is now...I'm GONNA do it! :)

7/02/2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh, talk about scales. I'm using a problematic one and I have to weigh myself several times before I know what the right number is. It often registers 4 lbs. too little (I think). So today I weighed successively 228, 229, 224, and on until it only registered at 228. I'm not willing to lowball the reading at 224. But I know I'm losing because the readings used to be 235, 231, 229, etc. Yes, eventually I'll buy a new scale.

7/02/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

You've already done it Jimmy! You lost control and now you have regained control. It's not hard to see. Take a look at what you were eating(and how much)when you lost control and what you are eating now. The writing is on the wall. Great job(fearless leader). Christine has been a big help too no doubt as is your pride and dignity and how hard you worked to get where your at! Congradulations on your stats!

7/02/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Hang in Jimmy, congrats, and hey, I tell everyone about your blog! :-)

7/02/2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Yes you do, PJ--THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE your new "Low-Carb Mania" blog featuring all the latest posts from the BEST low-carb blogs.

GREAT IDEA!!!

7/02/2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Darleen said...

Congrats on the swarms of low carbers flocking to your blog AND on continuing the journey to your goal weight. It IS so easy to "think" your eating right but for some reason the scale shows other wise. Must always be thoughtful about what we eat that is for sure.
Looking forward to hearing how Christines blood work comes back next time. Bet those trigycerides are in the normal range!

7/02/2007 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home