MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Low-Carb Documentary To Feature ChocoPerfection Weight Loss Stories

Now here's something just too juicy to pass up if you are a fan of those outstanding and decadent sugar-free, low-carb chocolate bars I just happen to think are the best on the planet--CHOCOPERFECTION! Yes, they are one of my top sponsors, but I genuinely LOVE these bars (especially the dark chocolate!).

I heard from ChocoPerfection founder and president Mary Jo Kringas today about an upcoming documentary being shot about low-carb living called Today's Family. Mary Jo was recently contacted and interviewed THREE TIMES about the story behind her amazing chocolate bars and now they want to speak with REAL people who have implemented ChocoPerfection bars into their successful low-carb lifestyle.

Are you a fan of ChocoPerfection bars and have lost and/or maintained your weight while eating them? Then send your story to Mary Jo Kringas directly at mjkringas@lowcarbspecialties.com.

For those of you who know Mary Jo personally as I do, there's no doubting her passion and zeal for making livin' la vida low-carb as enjoyable and exciting as possible and that fact shines through brightly when you talk to her. Is that your experience using her ChocoPerfection bars as part of your healthy low-carb diet? If so, then make your voice heard and you might just be in a movie! COOL!

I hadn't heard about this film before now, but apparently the filmmaker wants to show how families can implement the principles of low-carb living to start eating more healthy than they ever have before. I don't know anything more about who is producing this documentary, but I'll be sure to share the full details with you if and when I come across them.

Today's Family is still in pre-production with filming to begin shortly.

Again, send an e-mail to Mary Jo Kringas with your positive ChocoPerfection stories at mjkringas@lowcarbspecialties.com. I may just have to send my testimony about these bars because I'm a BIG FAN of ChocoPerfection.

Haven't tried these bars yet? Try some ChocoPerfection for yourself and you'll become a full-fledged believer, too! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They ARE delicious (esp the dark chocolate)!!!

7/25/2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Pot Kettle Black said...

I do not want to come across as a hater, so I'm going to be very careful about this.

I do not believe that a delicious SF candy bar is going to aid in weight loss with the possible exceptions of it being a better choice than a delicious sugar full candy bar or if the occasional use of one is the only thing that's standing between the dieter and complete diet blow out in the form of a carbpocalyptic sugar binge. If that's how you're using it, good on ya. But if it's replacing your sugary sweet tooth with regular non-sugar sweets, I think you may want to go back and rethink things. Part of the point of induction (be it K/E or Atkins) is to change your palate away from sweetness. I don't see how any sweets (SF or sugar full) help accomplish that.

FWIW: they are great bars for low sugar, and like any other tool, can be used responsibly by responsible people and less well by well intentioned folks.

7/27/2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Well-stated and EXACTLY as I believe, too! :)

7/27/2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

I think it's feeding the dog that 'bit ya'!

7/27/2007 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home