MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

185,369 Hits For 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Blog In July 2007

If low-carb was supposed to be deader than a doorknob by now as the media would have us to believe, then somebody must have forgot to tell that to the thousands of visitors who come to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. The year 2007 has been one incredible ride so far with brand new all-time traffic records set in January, March, April, and June.

Now we can add July 2007 to that illustrious list.

After setting the new mark at 172,244 in June, I was not expecting to surpass that mark for a while. But July was one for the record books--AGAIN!--with another traffic increase:

185,369!!!

That's 13,000 MORE visitors than the previous record with nearly 6,000 daily visitors who are coming to my blog now. WOW!

This is all so exciting because it means real people are being reached with the message that livin' la vida low-carb is an effective way to manage your weight and improve your health. I am grateful to have the opportunity to share from my own personal experiences and research.

To provide some perspective on this new traffic record, let's look at July numbers over the past two years:

JULY 2005--7,335
JULY 2006--61,103

So basically the traffic has TRIPLED in this past year and nearly THIRTY-FOLD in two years. This gets me very excited about what July 2008 will be like. Again, it's all about reaching out to our culture and giving them the TRUTH about low-carb living!

My goal of hitting 2 million pageviews less than 9 months after reaching one million pageviews as of March 2007 is now very likely to happen by September since the total overall traffic now stands at 1.75 million pageviews since the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog began in April 2005. Something tells me we're on the verge of a HUGE breakthrough very soon (especially if a national media appearance happens...LOOK OUT!).

My mission from the very beginning here has always been about educating, encouraging and inspiring those who visit on a daily basis. Regardless of how many people are reading, that will always be why I keep doing what I do here. Did I mention I LOVE IT?! :D

As always, I'm available for questions or comments at livinlowcarbman@charter.net, so don't be afraid to contact me anytime. THANKS so much for your dedication and faithfulness to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog in July. Hope to see you around for many years to come!

Stay tuned for an announcement about an important new project I am working on to help spread the positive message of low-carb community...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger DD Jameson said...

Hi Jimmy,

Congrats on your traffic count. As I said before when it comes to low carb research, all roads lead to Jimmy. I've been bumping into your site for a long time. I'm glad I finally got the opportunity to talk to you. Keep growing and spreading the word.

8/01/2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Congratulations on your blog's success. I agree that the low-carb way of eating is far from dead. It's the only way of eating that has curbed my hunger while dieting.

8/01/2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jimmy! Best wishes for continued growth. Thank you for staying true to low carb.

8/02/2007 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home