MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, August 04, 2007

HealthCentral.com Names 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Blog Among Top Diet Sites Of 2007

HealthCentral Top Site Award
My blog was named one of the top 5 diet web sites of 2007

One of the most gratifying aspects of the work I do here at my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog is knowing I am making a difference in people's lives. How many people just go through the motions and long for something more meaningful to do with their life? I'm living that dream and loving every minute of it!

After being recognized as having one of the top three low-carb blogs of 2005 by Low-Carb Energy magazine and then again in 2006 by FOXNews.com as one of the top 10 health blogs, I have been showered with praise and adoration from my peers in the world of health media by being honored with a best site award again in 2007.

HealthCentral.com recently announced their "First Annual Top Site Awards" in various categories as it relates to health. In their "Diet And Exercise" category, the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog was named in the top five by their prestigious team of experts!

In addition to my blog, the other winners include two I was familiar with already--Hungry Girl and Diet Blog (both EXCELLENT blogs!)--as well as two I had never heard of before--Daily Diet Blog and A Veggie Venture. CONGRATULATIONS to all of these other sites for this distinguished and respected honor.

The winners of the various categories were chosen by HealthCentral.com because of "their candid and informative content." In providing this recognition, they hope to highlight "the individuals and organizations who share our vision in providing comprehensive, interactive and personal healthcare information and support."

Again, let me say how much I appreciate being named a 2007 HealthCentral.com Top Site and I only hope to continue providing quality content that makes a REAL difference.

Let HealthCentral.com know how much you appreciate them honoring a low-carb blog among their top diet sites of 2007 by e-mailing them at comments@thcn.com. THANKS for sharing in this with me because YOU are what made it happen. You all are AWESOME! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian Cormier said...

Congratulations, Jimmy! You deserve it!

8/05/2007 3:06 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Jimmy, I can't think of anyone who deserves this more. Congratulations - you are awesome!

8/05/2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger Amy Dungan said...

Congrats Jimmy!

8/06/2007 12:59 AM  
Blogger Mariah said...

Wow, Congratulations! That's awesome! :)

8/06/2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Full steam ahead to NUMBER ONE, Jimmy! Congratulations, you deserve it!

8/06/2007 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home