MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, August 03, 2007

Jimmy Moore Presents The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Discussion Forum


I've finally got my very own low-carb forum up and running

I'm so incredibly excited to present to you today a brand new feature here at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. You'll notice at the top of the blog that I have added a Forum link that takes you to a web site called LowCarbDiscussion.com. This is now the official forum site for the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog and you are cordially invited to SIGN UP TODAY to start discussing all things low-carb! :)

My recent column calling for more low-carb community led one of my very faithful and tech-savvy readers to offer his services to me to create this brand new forum for my blog and I am grateful for his efforts to make this dream of mine a reality! It is absolutely beautiful, professional, and easy-to-use and I couldn't be prouder to put the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" name on it. :)

There are already some excellent forums out there, so I'm not trying to replace them or take away from the fine work they are already doing. Instead, what I wanted to have was a place where my readers could talk to each other about the various aspects of livin' la vida low-carb. This new forum will now allow that to happen beyond the comments section of my blog.

You'll notice some familiar categories, but also some Jimmyfied ones, too:

The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Mission
- Encourage
- Educate
- Inspire


All Things Livin' La Vida Low-Carb
- Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Discussion
- Who's Livin' La Vida Low-Carb?
- What's Your Questions About Livin' La Vida Low-Carb?


The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Plans
- Who's On Atkins?
- Who's On Protein Power?
- All Other Low-Carb Plans


The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Community
- Show Off Your Before & After Pics
- Vee Vawnt To Pump You Ahhp!
- Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Recipes


What's Got Your Goat Today?
- Low-Carb Hot Potato Topics
- Respond To A Topic At The 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Blog
- Forum Free-For-All


Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Prayer Room
- Prayer Requests
- Praise Reports
- Favorite Bible Verses


I'd love for my regular readers and especially my new readers to hop on over to this new forum and start discussing the low-carb life in earnest. You can build relationships with like-minded people who share your belief that livin' la vida low-carb is not only a good way to lose weight, but it can also improve your health in ways you never thought possible.

Share YOUR story and the lessons YOU have learned living with this way of eating. There's a lot of wisdom found in the literally thousands of men and women who comprise this blog audience and I sincerely hope we can all learn from each other's experiences and knowledge about the low-carb life through this new forum.

As of right now, you should consider this new forum an extension of the work I am already doing here at my blog as we seek to continue educating, encouraging, and inspiring others on a daily basis! Now more than ever we need each other, standing hand-in-hand championing the low-carb cause, and sharing unabashedly how the low-carb lifestyle has changed our lives forever.

VIVA livin' la vida low-carb!!! :D

Let me know what you think about my new forum. Leave your comment below or e-mail me with any feedback and suggestions you may have to make it the very best it can possibly be. I look forward to continuing the conversation with you at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Discussion Forum."

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

Congratulations Jimmy, great looking board! Best to you and your continued success, you have earned and deserve it!

8/03/2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa E said...

Thanks for starting this. I'm really enjoying it. Anyone who hasn't done so should come and check it out!

8/04/2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Jimmy, I can't get to the forum tonite. (Sunday nite..8/5/07...12:11am..oh wait..then it's Monday..duh. LOL)

Great job!!

8/06/2007 12:12 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Hmmm...it's working now at 4:00am... :D

8/06/2007 4:29 AM  
Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

Fantastic Jimmy!

Great idea!

I enjoy my niche forum at http://www.auslowcarb.com

(For Aussie Low Carbers)

But more international forums are a fantastic idea!

I have joined up!

Dave

8/06/2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home