MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Menus' Blog Shows You How One Man Eats Low-Carb


See what I eat at the new "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Menus" blog

You know, I need another blog like I need a hole in the head. I've already got "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links," "The 30-In-30 Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge," and "The Quintessential Diabetes Links Resource." Add to this my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" podcast, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube" video series, a dLife column, as well as CarbWire, LowCarbNewsline, CommonVoice, and DietDetective. WHEW!

But here I go creating yet another new blog called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Menus" that will chronicle exactly what I put in my mouth on a daily basis. I have backdated the entries all the way to December 14, 2007 so there's already well over a month's worth of daily menus for you to see (plus, you can see how I ate through the holidays--it IS possible to stay on low-carb!). Anyone who wonders what a long-term low-carber actually eats won't have to wonder anymore.

Now I realize there will be a small minority of people who will disagree with what I choose to put in my mouth and that's fine. It's my body and my life, not theirs. I have no problem eating the way that I do because for the first time in my life I am able to manage my weight and health while enjoying what I eat in the process. It's so liberating when you are able to FINALLY find what works for you and then executing that on a daily basis. That's what this exciting new blog will illustrate.

In addition to my diet, I've also included any cardio or resistance training exercise (which I have been doing for about a month) in the daily timeline as well. You'll be able to see exactly when I ate and how much exercise I participated in every single day and I encourage you to check it out often. At the end of each day's entry, I include a "NOTE" that provides some commentary about that particular menu. As you know, life can sometimes provide some interesting twists in what goes inside your mouth, so I tell you about that for context.

I'm pleased to offer this new blog for so many of you who have long asked me to share more menus. Well, now all you have to do is go to my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Menus" blog to check it out! Let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions to improve it even more.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

What about the vitamins amd supplements?

1/23/2008 1:40 PM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

and liquids?

1/23/2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Yes, I drink plenty of liquids in the form of water and diet soda. But I don't list them and neither do I list the supplements because they are givens for each day. I take in about 1-2 gallons of liquid a day as well as a regular set of supplements I have already detailed previously. THANKS Tom!

1/23/2008 2:20 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Excellent! This is just what I was looking for! Thanks, Jimmy!

1/23/2008 10:42 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Thanks for posting your menus. It's very interesting to see how you eat.
Especially that you have your big cooked meal for lunch (not dinner).

1/24/2008 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home