MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, January 31, 2008

True Lemon Should Not Be 'Clumpy' And The Company Will Replace It If It Is


My latest sponsor, True Lemon, stands ready to serve you

Starting on January 1st, I was very proud to introduce you to a brand new sponsor at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog called True Lemon. This company creates some pretty amazing crystallized lemon, lime and orange substitutes that contain ZERO calories and ZERO carbs along with NO artificial sweeteners in them whatsoever. As I am quoted as saying in the banner ad at the top of my blog, this product really is "a low-carber's dream come true" since you're not allowed to have those citrus fruits on your low-carb lifestyle. And I'm very proud to be affiliated with True Lemon.

Whenever I share with you about a new product like True Lemon and partner up with a company like them in telling you about their products, one thing I demand of them before they're even considered becoming a sponsor here is a 100% commitment to customer service to YOU. That's been my underlying philosophy from day one here at my blog to provide my readers with the information they need in a timely manner with a smile on my face doing it. It's the very least you deserve for allowing me to play a small role in your life day in and day out. I guess it's all those years of working in retail and marketing having that customer service message hammered into my skull hard that I just EXPECT it now from whoever I work with.

Thankfully, I'm proud to say that True Lemon is indeed devoted and committed to their new "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" customers because they have immediately addressed some concerns that a few of you have expressed to me about the quality of their product after purchasing it at your local store (it's literally found EVERYWHERE in grocery stores and Wal-mart usually next to the Splenda).

The following e-mail is an example of the problem that was shared:

Hi Jimmy! I have a question about the True Lemon. I bought some but it's all clumpy and stuck together in the packets. Is it supposed to be that way or did I get a bad/old batch?? I made your cheesecake recipe with it and it tasted fine to me so i just wanted your input since you've used it for a while. Thanks so much!

Interestingly, this same issue was echoed by a few others and I've even got a box of True Lime with the "clumpy and stuck together" products right now, too. See for yourself:



As my reader pointed out, this does not impact the flavor of the True Lemon products in any way (although if you bite into one of the clumps, it's one of the most intense flavors you'll ever put on your tastebuds--I found out the hard way!). But even still, that's not the way the product is supposed to look like and True Lemon stands ready to take care of anyone who has "clumpy" product that they purchased.

Company Vice-President Heidi C. Carney said their stand behind the quality of their products fully with a complete customer satisfaction commitment.

"True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange should always be free-flowing crystals. While the True Lemon you bought is completely safe to use, it's not at it's best," Carney reported to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. "We always have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction so I would be happy to send anyone a replacement box. As a small company, we really appreciate having you as a customer and your complete satisfaction is most important to us."

If you have any True Lemon products that are of poor quality like me and several other readers have experienced, then please do the following:

1. E-mail True Lemon at customercare@truelemon.com.
2. Provide the name of the store where you purchased True Lemon.
3. If you still have the box, provide the embossed numbers under the UPC code.
4. Give you name and mailing address where they can ship replacements.

Plus, just for doing that, you'll receive some complimentary True Lemon coupons as well as FREE samples of all three flavors--True Lemon, True Lime, and True Orange. I appreciate your enthusiastic response to these truly amazing products for your low-carb lifestyle and encourage you to continue using them to enhance the foods and beverages you consume while livin' la vida low-carb. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns about True Lemon or any of my sponsors. THANK YOU for your continuing support for me and the sponsors who make the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog possible!

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Cedar Acre Lady said...

I love this product and have been using it for a while now. I love the lime packets for Asian food and to make my own Guacamole. So handy and always ready. Great for diet drinks (limemades).
Suz at Cedaracre

2/01/2008 11:03 AM  
Blogger Didirina said...

Yesterday I was at the store trying to locate True Lemon. After checking the most logical locations and finding zip, I finally asked a store clerk, who had never heard of it. He suggested that I check Pharmacy. Now, I get around with a rolling walker (muscular dystrophy) and also had my elderly blind friend in tow, and my grandson was also with me, so I was not inclined to take a hike to the other side of the store. I reluctantly gave up on making the cheesecake, and pressed on. As I was rounding the corner of another aisle, I suddenly spied it up on the top shelf, squeezed in next to... the SUGAR! As Jimmy would say, "EEEK!" Needless to say, I was thrilled, but then tried to find the store clerk to inform him that this product was definitely in the WRONG section, to no avail. I will try again on my next trip!

2/01/2008 1:27 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I admire your tenacity, didirina! THANK YOU for supporting True Lemon and I hope you enjoyed that cheesecake. :D

2/01/2008 3:24 PM  
Blogger Brian Cormier said...

Hi Jimmy... Do you know if these products are available in Canada? I haven't seen them... but that doesn't mean they're not around.

2/01/2008 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Hey Brian,

Actually, True Lemon IS available in Canada and they have this convenient Canadian store finder to help you locate where it can be purchased up there. ENJOY buddy! :)

2/01/2008 8:50 PM  
Blogger Brian Cormier said...

Thanks! Closest to me is Bedford, Nova Scotia - 2.5 hours away. Oh well... I'll keep checking around here. Surely someone must carry it! I'll e-mail them, too. :)

2/01/2008 8:55 PM  
Blogger Psipsina said...

Lemon and lime are forbidden on a low-carb diet? A tablespoon of each only has 2 to 3 grams of carbs.

Jimmy, I love your blog in many ways, but when I see you promoting substitutes for natural foods that are allowable on the diet anyway, I kind of wonder why.

2/03/2008 1:53 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

That's a fair criticism, psipsina, and I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. However, True Lemon products are an EXCELLENT substitute for lemons, limes and oranges for people on the go who don't have time to slice up these citrus foods or if they want a little lemon, lime, or orange in their beverage when dining out. Obviously at home you can have small amounts of these fruits on occasion.

Why do I promote such products like True Lemon? Because they make livin' la vida low-carb a whole lot easier to incorporate into your lifestyle which will keep you on the straight and narrow way to better health. And in the end, that's the purpose of everything I do here at my blog and elsewhere. Give people ways to make living this way easier and I'll show you someone who will permanently live this way forever!

By the way, True Lemon is made from lemons, limes and oranges and then crystallized. It's a natural product that I proudly recommend and endorse. THANK YOU again for sharing your feedback! I REALLY appreciate it. :D

2/03/2008 1:59 PM  
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Woooo hooooo! This product is available at the following U.S. markets: Kroger, Albertsons, Meijers, Safeway, Target and Food Lion.

Jimmy, the cheesecake recipe is primo!!!!!!!

2/05/2008 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home