MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, May 03, 2008

LLVLC On YouTube (Episode 35): What's In Jimmy Moore's Fridge, Freezer and Cabinets?

Have you ever wondered what an actual low-carber keeps in his refrigerator, freezer, and cabinets? Better yet, many people have asked me what I keep in my cupboards. So today I wanted to share a peek into where I keep the low-carb foods that go inside my body. This video was a load of fun to make and I think you'll enjoy it, too!

In Episode 35 of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube," Christine and I give you a quick tour through our kitchen showing you a sampling of the kinds of foods that make up our low-carb lifestyles. The audio of the video didn't download to my desktop for some reason, so we had to do a voiceover in the studio. Although it wasn't what we originally wanted, I think it turned out pretty good. ENJOY!

Walk through the Moore household in today's video:



Watch our previous YouTube videos and don't forget to subscribe to our videos, too. E-mail us anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ed Bellinger said...

Hi Jimmy, I notice the utube videos say they are no longer available are they doing what blogger did earlier? I love watching them hope it gets fixed soon.

5/03/2008 10:39 PM  
Blogger Ed Bellinger said...

never mind it works now it must have been my google accelerater

5/03/2008 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eggsellent video, Jimmy. :)

Thanks for letting us into your kitchen.

This was a great addition to your regular blog and your menu blog, IMO.

Harry

5/04/2008 2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT.
my own vid of this turned out...wasnt so...ended up on the cutting room (if by CUTTING ROOM you mean I hit delete---which I do) floor.

M.

5/04/2008 7:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmm...drawers filled with cheese!

I could see myself whipping up some cream cheese and sweet relish dip to go along with those flax chips you have in the cupboard! LOL

I'm terrible! :P

5/06/2008 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the video's much better without the background music, much easier to hear.

Thanks for all the information

5/07/2008 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home