MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, June 13, 2008

LLVLC On YouTube (Episode 42): Won't You Join The Low-Carb Blogging Community?

The low-carb blogging community has grown by leaps and bounds over the past couple of years as I often highlight the literally HUNDREDS of brand new ones that have been created by people just like you who have gone on a low-carb diet and seen extraordinary improvements in their weight and health that they can't wait to talk about. That's the beauty of this way of eating--you try it, you like it, you see results from it, and then you can't shut up about it! :D That's the power of livin' la vida low-carb, baby!!!

In Episode 42 of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube," Christine and I talk about why it is important for low-carbers to start their own blogs and/or YouTube videos in our society hellbent on erroneously portraying the healthy low-carb lifestyle as a dangerous "fad" diet that is gonna kill you. The reality is the government-recommended high-carb, low-fat diet is wreaking more havoc on the weight and health of average, everyday people who think that's the ONLY way to healthfully shed the pounds. We know better and it's high time we share our experiences with others so they can learn the truth about low-carb living. What better way than writing a blog or recording some YouTube videos, right?

Find out why YOU should have your own low-carb blog in today's video:



When I decided to start writing about my experiences on the Atkins low-carb diet in April 2005, I had no idea if anybody would ever actually read what I had to say. That really didn't matter to me as much as having an outlet for simply sharing my experiences with others so they can see what was happening to me. As the readership began to grow and grow, I realized just how important being active in this new media really is in a society where blogs, podcasts, and YouTube videos are where people are getting their information. YOU can be a part of all of that, too, and it's so super simple to sign up for a FREE blog.

If you wanna see a comprehensive list of most of the low-carb blogs out there, then go to my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links" blog and look down the right-hand side panel. There you will find more low-carb blogs than you could ever visit in a lifetime! But these are the trailblazers in my mind because they have chosen to put themselves out there for all the world to see their progress on the low-carb lifestyle. With a united front of low-carb bloggers, we can show that livin' la vida low-carb is indeed here to stay because of the enormous impact it has had on our lives. And that's what low-carb blogging is all about!

Do you have a low-carb blog that you'd like for me to know about? I regularly post links to brand new low-carb blogs that I find while surfing around the Internet, but I don't always catch them all. Send your low-carb blog's URL to me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net and I will make sure it gets mentioned in my next low-carb blogs update coming soon. And the same goes for low-carb YouTube videos--put yourself out there like these people have and you'll be astonished at the feedback you will get. Let's start a new low-carb revolution and be world changers in the process! :D Who's with me?!

Christine and I appreciate you watching our "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube" videos and welcome your feedback and ideas at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. Check out our previous YouTube videos and join the more than 500 people who subscribe to our YouTube videos so you will never miss a single episode. We appreciate your dedication to the work we are doing and want to THANK YOU for the special uplifting and encouraging notes you send us in e-mails and in the comments section of our videos. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

By the way, how do you like my new blond hairdo as well as Christine's blond highlights? :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Jimmy...since you asked...your hair color is a shock and I honestly don't know if I like it yet. I do like that you are no longer combing it straight forward like you had been for awhile...didn't like that look as much as the one where you combed it to the side. Time will tell if the new look grows on me...but I admire your decision to try something new and a bit "out there!"

On the other hand, I think Christine looks smashing!

Carol

6/13/2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for your honesty, Carol! I go blond every few years during the summer because it's fun. You didn't like my Caesar haircut, eh? That's alright! It's a fun and easy to manage style for me. But the blond takes the low-carb cake. I LOVE it and am stuck with it for a few months. :) THANK YOU for your feedback.

6/13/2008 5:02 PM  
Blogger . said...

OMG! You're BLONDE!

Well, I think they say blondes have more fun, right?

6/13/2008 5:27 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

YEPPITY YEPPERS! :)

6/13/2008 5:34 PM  
Blogger The Vitamin Tutor said...

FWIW, I think your new do looks good. :)

It would look horrible on me but it works for you.

But, who are we foolin' anyway? The only one who's opinion matters is Christine!

If you're not sleeping on the couch, then she probably likes it!

6/13/2008 5:48 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Actually, Christine doesn't like it--SHE LOVES IT!!! :P

6/13/2008 7:08 PM  
Blogger Lady Geraldine said...

Honestly, Jimmy, I LOVE the new 'do! I think it makes you look about 10 years younger. I also love Christine's hilights! She should try auburn color next time you both hit the salon--she'd make a drop-dead gorgeous redhead!

6/13/2008 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks cool!

Linoge

6/14/2008 2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Christine! I love the blonde. It actually looks like you have more hair. I'm 52 and still do highlights...it just jazzes things up a bit...
Great look Jimmy!

Denise in Texas

6/14/2008 10:45 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Geraldine! Actually, Christine has been an auburn redhead before and loved it. This time she got a bold red put in with the blonde highlights. So far everyone notices the highlights on her. :D And my highlights, too. Hee hee!

So we make a video about starting low-carb blogs and the topic of conversation that everyone is interested in is our hair. See, this just goes to show you that blogs can take on a whole life of their own sometimes. :) But that's okay, that's why I love 'em!

6/14/2008 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home