MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, September 11, 2006

Unlock The Low-Carb Code With DaVinci Syrups


Add a touch of flavor to drinks and foods with DaVinci syrups

After I posted my one-week menu from last week following my sudden 6.5-pound weight loss, a bunch of people e-mailed me about DaVinci syrups. What are they and where can you buy them?

I'm totally surprised that so many people haven't heard of one of the greatest and bestselling low-carb products that has ever been released! Seriously, these DaVinci syrups are so wild and crazy good you'll never believe they are sugar-free and made with Splenda. SWEET!

Try this on for size, too: ZERO calories, ZERO carbs, and ZERO sugar! What more could you want in a flavored syrup? What's that? You wanna know how it tastes, you say? Oh man, this is the best part of DaVinci syrups in my opinion.

In my sample menu, I listed "heavy whipping cream with DaVinci syrup." With over 44 different varieties of flavors to choose from, I could have a different low-carb dessert every night for the next 1 1/2 months! WOO HOO! And they're all so yummy to my tummy without an ounce of guilt in the world.

Like Baskin Robbins ice cream, you'll have trouble figuring out which one to try next. Here is a listing of the DaVinci syrup flavors that are currently available:

Butter Rum
Caramel
Dulce de Leche
Cookie Dough
Banana
Pineapple
Raspberry (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!)
Butterscotch
Malibu Rum
Blueberry
Maple Pancake
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Spice Blend
Egg Nog
Gingerbread
Star Fruit
Almond
Amaretto
B52 (Kahlua, Grand Marnier, Irish Cream)
Cherry
Cinnamon
Coconut
Cola
Creme de Menthe
English Toffee
Grape
Hazelnut
Huckleberry
Irish Cream
Kahlua
Lemon
Lemon Lime
Macadamia Nut
Orange
Peanut Butter
Peppermint Paddy
Red Hot Cinnamon
Strawberry
Toasted Hazelnut
Toasted Marshmallow
Vanilla
Watermelon

With such a large variety of flavors to choose from, there should be at least a few of these that you can use to infuse a little flavor into your favorite beverage or food. Oh my goodness, the possibilities with the DaVinci syrups are endless.

Now, let me warn you, don't let the word "syrup" fool you into thinking this product is a rich, thick liquid like honey or pancake syrup. It is not. The consistency is more like vanilla extract with the same kind of results in terms of flavoring. You will NOT be disappointed with the way these syrups flavor your food and drinks.

The DaVinci syrups come in 750 ml bottles for those flavors you KNOW you will love and enjoy often, 375 ml bottles for those flavors you want to use only on occasion, as well as the convenient sample-size 50 ml bottles if you just want to try some of the more popular flavors first.

I personally use DaVinci syrups all the time because they are an excellent way to add flavor to just about anything you are eating or drinking while livin' la vida low-carb without having to worry about extra calories or carbs. So why not try DaVinci syrups for yourself and you'll unlock the mysterious secrets to the low-carb code. Okay, it's no secret, but you really oughta try 'em for yourself. ORDER SOME TODAY!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Safeway actually sells sugar free Torani, but only the hazelnut. Also zero carbs and calories and made with Splenda. I occationally put it in my coffee.

9/11/2006 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my most excellent friends at work gave me a bottle of Torani Carmel flavor SF syrup today. I had never had any of the SF syrups. I put some in my coffee today along with some half & half and felt like I was having a creamy dessert. Yum!

9/12/2006 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home