MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, October 21, 2006

'The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore' Premiers October 23rd


The success of my blog has helped me launch a brand new podcast show

A few days ago, I mentioned in this blog post that an exciting new podcast show was in the works that would feature the low-carb lifestyle from my personal perspective. Well, that dream of having my own show has now become a reality with the upcoming debut on Monday of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore."

Everything you have enjoyed about my blog and book will now be encompassed in this engaging new commentary show that will feature 10-15 minute segments on various aspects of the low-carb lifestyle, including the latest research, tips and advice on low-carb living, and setting those in the media and health "experts" straight about what this amazing way of eating is REALLY all about. Click here to read more about the show as well as this welcoming message from me about what the show will be about.

"The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" is being brought to you by Grasshopper New Media and their up-and-coming GNMHealth brand, producers of the flagship health-related show called The Health Hacks Podcast (HHX) which I have been privileged to be a part of for the past few months since its inception.

Now that I have been given the green light to go out on my own and take on the podcasting world with "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show," I will be leaving HHX except for a few cameo appearances from time to time. I encourage you to keep listening to The Health Hacks Podcast on Wednesdays to continue being educated and encouraged by Reinhard Engels, Eve the OT, and the rest of the posse sharing their thoughts and opinions about healthy living. It's been fun working with them!

For a sneak peek at what this new show will be like, check out this introduction to my new show as well as a very primitive prototype of the show that my producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien pulled from Episode 5 of the Health Hacks Podcast to send to iTunes for approval of the show (by the way, they LIKED it immensely and have quickly added it to their list of "Health" shows for download--WOO HOO!).

The show itself will be fast-paced and informational, but also entertaining and fun! Think of it as my blog put into audio format with all the bells and whistles that come with doing that. I'm excited about the chance to offer a new format to share the message of livin' la vida low-carb to the world. In the end, helping people lose weight and get healthy is my top priority and this show will help me do that even more.

What do I need from the readers of my blog who already support what I am doing? LISTEN TO THE SHOW! That's easy enough, isn't it?! If you listen to the show which will NEVER be more than 15 minutes long, then you will prove to the powers that be that a show like this deserves to be heard.

Perhaps the success of my show could lead to other similar kinds of shows being launched as well. The potential of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" is endless and I can't wait for you to hear the inaugural episode this Monday, October 23, 2006 and every Monday thereafter. It will be available for you to listen to it at the official web site for the show, www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com.

Tell others you know who are interested in low-carb or may be intrigued by a show like this to listen. In fact, you can either add it to your iTunes account or subscribe to the RSS feed (find your preferred method for subscribing to the feed by clicking here). At the very least, I hope you and those in your sphere of influence will listen and share your honest feedback with me about what you think of the show. A lot of time and energy will be spent making this the BEST show it can possibly be, so your constructive criticism will only make it better as experience improves it over time.

Does all of this get you fired up and ready to do more than just listen to the show? If so, then I would like to invite you to show your support for my new show by becoming an official sponsor. Your financial support will not only help the show offset some of the expenses of producing a show like this, but it will also help your company reach a target audience of people who are interested in weight loss, health, diet, and, of course, low-carb. Also, if you have a question or comment about the show, you can always send your feedback to us by using our convenient contact page.

Are you ready for "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore?" Ready or not, here it comes!

10-22-06 UPDATE: There are two very nice features about my new podcast show at The Health Hacks Podcast and GNMHealth today. THANKS guys! I'm looking forward to sharing with the whole world what livin' la vida low-carb is all about. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home