MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 11: Starting Your Low-Carb Plan Off Right

LISTEN NOW to Episode 11 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" by clicking on any of the following links:

icon for podpress  "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" Episode 11 [13:04m]: Play in Popup | Download

Do you like the new and improved version of my theme music? I asked my producer to come up with something a little less hokey than the previous theme I was using so that it sounds more cutting edge and fun. What an amazing difference and I'm sure you'll agree that it's light years ahead of what was there before. Check it out!

ENJOY this second of five shows during this special week-long edition of my podcast show. Episode 11 provides you with a convenient list of my 10 favorite quick-start tips about what you need to do to begin your low-carb plan the right way to be the success you deserve to be! I really wanted it to be practical for people who are brand new to livin' la vida low-carb as well as a refresher course in the basics for all of you long-time low-carbers.

Please visit the show notes section of today's episode for links mentioned during the podcast as well as a full transcript of the show. You can also leave feedback about this episode in the comments section, too.

I just found out today that we now have a BRAND NEW way for you to leave me feedback that I think you'll like. I now have voicemail that you can access by dialing 206-203-4192. When you call, you will hear a greeting message from me and can then provide direct comments about any specific episode, the show itself, or even your questions about livin' la vida low-carb. I'd LOVE to hear from you and may even use what you have to say to me on the show. Hey, YOU CAN BE A STAR! :D

Wanna listen to "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show"? Here's how:

1. Listen at the official web site
2. Go to iTunes
3. Call (818) 688-2763 to listen via Podlinez
4. Subscribe to the RSS feed

Listen to Episode 11 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" and then be sure to come back yet again tomorrow and the rest of the week for more of the best low-carb podcasts around. Okay, I'm a little biased, but we have worked hard to make them as GOOD as they can be. THANKS to YOU, the show is a smash hit success!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I think the new music will grow on you, Wanda!

1/02/2007 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home