MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, January 08, 2007

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 15: Yes, You Do Exercise On Low-Carb!

LISTEN NOW to Episode 15 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" by clicking on any of the following links:

icon for podpress  "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" Episode 15 [13:25m]: Play in Popup | Download

Getting back into a more normal schedule this week with my podcast show after five straight episodes last week, the producers at Grasshopper New Media have decided to let me do TWO shows per week now. So, I'll be posting BRAND NEW podcast shows on both Mondays AND Thursdays beginning this week for the month of January. Call the listener comment line number at 206-203-4192 and let them know what you think of having more than one show per week.

In Episode 15 I get to talk about one of my favorite subjects in the entire world--EXERCISE! While that word may not encite warm, fuzzy feelings of joy and excitement in you, it most certainly should! When I started livin' la vida low-carb, exercise was so despised by me that I wanted to puke just thinking about having to do it. But once I started doing it and made it a regular part of my life, now it's hard to stop! Today's show will tell you why YOU should add this element to your low-carb lifestyle.

Don't forget to visit the show notes section of today's episode and share your comments with us. Are you a low-carber who DOESN'T exercise? If so, then tell us why! Plus, if you are an avid exercise nut like me, then share what it was like for you to begin incorporating it into your healthy lifestyle. It's okay if the experience wasn't pleasant because I was pretty honest about how hard it was for me in my book Livin' La Vida Low-Carb: My Journey From Flabby Fat To Sensationally Skinny In One Year. Tell us YOUR story!

Listen to "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" in any of these ways:

1. Listening at the official web site
2. Going to iTunes
3. Calling (818) 688-2763 to listen via Podlinez
4. Subscribing to the RSS feed

THANK YOU for listening to Episode 15 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" about the importance of exercise in your low-carb lifestyle. Have you listened to my podcast show in iTunes yet? If not, then can you do that this week and leave feedback for the show there? A lot of people have stumbled upon my podcast surfing around iTunes and YOUR feedback would show them what kind of response people have about the show. THANK YOU!!!

Be sure to tune in on Thursday for a BONUS episode of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" when I will bring up the touchy subject of "eating in moderation." You WON'T want to miss it! Be sure to tell a friend, family member, or even an enemy (HA!) about my exciting new low-carb weight loss podcast show this week!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home