MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, January 14, 2007

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 17: Weight Loss Accountability From Blogging

A very nice gentleman sent me the following e-mail this week about my podcast show "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore."

Hi Mr. Moore,

I would like to congratulate you on your podcast show, as far as I can see it is the longest more frequent low-carb podcasts around and I do have to say the format is very good. What I like the most is the information you provide. It seems to me it is for the listener to take whatever it is useful and to see if it can be applied to their own lifestyle. Keep up the good work.


THANK YOU for listening to my show and for understanding that my mission with it is to act as an extension of what I do here at my blog to give people information they can use for their own personal situation. That's EXACTLY what I try to do with each and every episode. You are an astute listener and I appreciate your fantastic feedback!

Today's Episode 17 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" is ready for listening right now--just click on the PLAY IN POPUP link below (no need to download unless you want to save it on your hard drive or upload to your iPod--but remember, you don't need an iPod to listen):

icon for podpress  "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" Episode 17 [12:53m]: Play in Popup | Download

Episode 17 gives me the chance to tell you the REAL reason why I started blogging, podcasting and writing books about livin' la vida low-carb. You may think you know, but wait until you hear it from my lips. It might just surprise you!

I encourage anyone who wants to lose weight the low-carb way to start their own blog and/or podcast show for accountability. You will recall I told you about Marc Sage's new low-carb podcast show last week and new low-carb blogs are popping up all the time. Send me an e-mail if you have a blog or podcast show about livin' la vida low-carb you would like to share. I'd LOVE to add it to my links blog.

Don't forget to share your comments about this show in the show notes section of today's episode and tell us what you thought about the show. Or, you can call our listener comment line at (206) 203-4192 to tell me what you have to say.

Tune in to the podcast (YOU DON'T NEED AN IPOD!) in any of these ways:

1. Listening at the official web site
2. Going to iTunes
3. Calling (818) 688-2763 to listen via Podlinez
4. Subscribing to the RSS feed

Are you a low-carb podcaster or blogger and want to share your experience having one of these as it pertains to your weight loss and weight maintenance efforts? Share your feedback here and let us know how it has worked for you. Do you feel more motivated and accountable having a blog or podcast since you know people are watching you? Do tell, do tell.

"The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" will be back on Thursday with an episode about whether the Atkins diet is really as healthy as it claims to be. You won't want to miss it!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home