MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, February 01, 2007

January 2007 Brings The Most Traffic Ever!

The continuing success of this blog just keeps on amazing me as the months have gone by since I started the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog in April 2005.

When I hit 66,083 pageviews in August 2006, that was an all-time record at the time which was double the number of people visiting my blog just six months prior. The growth in traffic has been that way since the very beginning and hasn't let up.

Then, in September 2006, the momentum surged on when I fell just 422 pageviews shy of hitting 100,000 for the first time ever. That trend continued for the next few months until the new year brought a brand new crop of visitors to experience what livin' la vida low-carb can do for them.

Not surprisingly, I was able to break my all-time record for pageviews in January 2007...AGAIN! Boy did I ever--116,486! Shattering my old record by more than 16.5%, this new total is MORE THAN DOUBLE the pageviews I had just six months ago. Amazing and awesome don't even begin to describe my reaction to these numbers.

From the get go when I wanted to start my own low-carb weight loss blog after losing 180 pounds on the Atkins diet in 2004, I had a vision that it would be possible to change the culture and enter the health conversation and debate with a fresh new perspective from the experience of someone who didn't just lose a few pounds on some quack fad diet. Nope, that's not what happened to Jimmy Moore!

Instead, my life has become radically transformed through my personal weight loss experience which not only made me skinnier, but also got my health in tip-top shape at a time when it was teetering on the brink of disaster.

You can't really understand what going through a journey like this and coming out triumphant on the other side feels like until you have walked a mile in my shoes. That's why I share my life--the good, the bad, and the ugly--and let my readers learn from what I have gone through. I am but one man, but there is plenty to say.

For the tens of millions of people who suffer from being overweight or obese in America and around the world right now, I have always wanted my blog to show them that it IS possible to dig out of the hole they have made for themselves from their poor dietary choices and lazy lifestyle. I was there just three years ago, so I know it can seem futile to even try. But it is not worth giving up now!

Although livin' la vida low-carb is still sorely misunderstood and maligned in 2007 (something I am constantly attempting to counter whenever I see it!), I will not and cannot stop spreading the good news that has happened to me. My life will never be the same again and it is my duty to share with others the miracle that God so graciously gave me with this weight loss.

Some may say, "Alright already, we've heard your story and it's great and all for you. But you can't expect real people to do the same thing with that low-carb thing. It's just not realistic!"

Well, why the heck not?! Sure livin' la vida low-carb goes against conventional wisdom which is why I think some of the most courageous people in the world that I know are people who go against the flow to become world changers. Low-carbers are among that swelling group of world changers willing to take the supposed risks to their health (which aren't true!) and then come out better in the end for it.

The constant increases in traffic at my blog tell me one thing: although the media and the so-called health "experts" want you to believe the low-fat diets are the ONLY way to go to lose weight and improve your health, people aren't buying into it anymore. They WANT to know the alternatives available to them and they're finding livin' la vida low-carb fits the bill.

If you are new to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog and have any specific questions or comments that you would like to share with me about this amazingly healthy lifestyle change, then please feel free to e-mail me (Jimmy Moore) anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net and I'm happy to write you back with a personal response.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! It looks like I will be breaking 1 million pageviews by March 2007 and I owe it ALL to your commitment to the mission I am doing with my blog. Tens of thousands of lives are already being impacted month after month, but there are still so many more who could stand to be exposed to the uplifting, positive, and encouraging message of hope and inspiration that I try to deliver day in and day out.

Spread the word about "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" because the best really is yet to come. I'll keep doing my part to bring you top-notch news, reviews, tips, and commentary about the low-carb lifestyle. That's my neverending promise to you!

You are the greatest readers in the world! God bless you!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Kustes said...

Congratulations Jimmy! You have a great blog and push a great message. Keep up the good work.

2/02/2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANK YOU for those comments, Scott! I admire what you are doing with your "Health News for Health Nuts" blog. Keep up YOUR fantastic work, too, my friend. :)

2/02/2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Darleen said...

I will never figure out how a diet of meat, veggies and fruit is considered a "bad" diet or a "way of living no one can live on over the long run" or "unhealthy". It just makes no sense to me to think of processed food as must have and natural food as - well, somehow un-natural.

2/02/2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Bonita Gordita said...

That's awesome. Congrats. Your happy spirit is contagious!!!

2/02/2007 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home