MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, March 05, 2007

CBS Affiliate To Interview Jimmy Moore


Television reporter Carrie Davis will interview me Wednesday

Since I lost nearly 200 pounds by livin' la vida low-carb in 2004, my weight loss success story has been featured locally in the Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina television market on FOX Carolina and the NBC affiliate WYFF as well as several appearances on television in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin market.

Now, I'm about to appear on the local CBS affiliate--WSPA Newschannel 7--this Wednesday!

Daybreak anchor and reporter Carrie Davis was "very interested" in my podcast show as well as my weight loss success, book, and blog. She's coming to my home with a camera crew early on Wednesday morning to conduct a story about me. WOO HOO!

If the video is available online (I doubt it, but who knows?), then I'll post it here when it hits the air. Otherwise, if you live in the Upstate area of South Carolina, then watch the WSPA-TV news on Wednesday. I don't know exactly WHEN it will air yet, but I'll blog about it as soon as I do know.

I'm starting to get used to talking to a camera, so I wonder if a "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" talk show could be in my future...HA! Yeah right! THANK YOU for all of your support!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home