MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, March 05, 2007

Get In On A Low-Carb Teleconference Debate

The murmurings about this BIG STUDY coming out on Tuesday afternoon are getting louder and louder and it is putting the Atkins diet and livin' la vida low-carb back in the limelight again in 2007 (just as I've been predicting would happen as all this new research comes out). The actual study releasing Tuesday is embargoed until 4pm EST on Tuesday afternoon, but I will DEFINITELY be blogging about it at that time. Stay tuned!

But for those of you who have your own low-carb blog and/or web site, I'd like to invite you to an event on Tuesday evening at 7:30pm EST. It's a conference call with a debate about this new study and the merits of the low-carb lifestyle.

Two dietitians will be featured in the study Dr. Michael Dansinger, MD who was the lead researcher in the infamous Tufts diet trial from January 2005 and Dr. James Hill, PhD from the National Weight Control Registry and obesity expert.

After their brief debate, there will be a discussion from people invited to talk about this--and they've asked me to be on the call. Even better was the fact that they said I could invite all my rowdy friends to come on over as well. :D So, that's YOU and I want you to be a part of the fun if you can make it.

Send me an e-mail at livinlowcarbman@charter.net if you have a low-carb blog or web site and would like to take part in this teleconference call on Tuesday night. I'd be happy to let the call organizers know you are coming and send you the special telephone number to call as well as the access code.

Let me hear from you ASAP if you are interested in being on the call. There will be some BIG NAMES in the low-carb community on the line, so you won't want to miss being a part of the action. Plus, the event organizers have promised to make the audio of this teleconference call available to me afterwards which I will try to post here when it becomes available.

Get in before it's too late...join the low-carb teleconference debate!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home