MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Is Your Diet Stressed Or Having Desserts?

Last week I received an e-mail from one of my longtime regular readers who quite frankly is feeling the pressure of being overwhelmed by what she is going through in her life right now. Hoo boy!

Can I get a witness anyone?!

When you are livin' la vida low-carb, it seems all the stresses of life are magnified ten-fold which makes things like weight loss, feeling better, and eating the right way seems so insignficant. We've all been through those times, haven't we (yes, even I have had my fair share)?

It breaks my heart to think that many would-be low-carb weight loss success stories get so frustrated, discouraged, and fall flat on their face when these times come that they let their guard down on their diet so they can "comfort" themselves.

May I be just brutally honest with you (I'm gonna be anyway because you wouldn't expect anything less!)--that's just plain STUPID! I realize we are all prone to succumbing to our emotions and letting (mostly high-carb) food become our medicine of choice when we are down and out about life.

But that's where making the right choices BEFORE calamity hits becomes such a critical part of your success in weight loss and in life for that matter. If you know that tough times are coming and prepare yourself adequately for when they do, then you can't help but get through them without a hitch. I realize there are certain things in life you cannot even begin to imagine or expect, but staying strong when life goes AAAAACK on you is an absolute MUST!

Click here to read the e-mail from my reader and to discover how to make that stressed diet into one full of desserts (yep, that's right, DESSERTS!).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home