MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, April 20, 2007

Low-Carb Health Blog, Host, Podcast Nominated For 'Blogger's Choice Awards'

My site was nominated for Best Health Blog! My site was nominated for Best Blogging Host! My site was nominated for Best Podcast!
"Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards

When I started this blog two years ago tomorrow, I had no idea what impact it would go on to have in the lives of thousands upons thousands of people who visit here each and every day. It still makes my head spin to think that people find something beneficial when they come here and I am grateful for the opportunity to share about my experiences on the low-carb lifestyle so I can continue to educate, encourage, and inspire others to attain the same success that I did with my weight and health.

Now, it seems my efforts are being noticed because this blog and yours truly have both been nominated in two categories for the Blogger's Choice Awards this year: BEST HEALTH BLOG as well as BEST BLOGGING HOST. Additionally, my podcast show is also nominated for BEST PODCAST BLOG.

Whether I win or not won't change a thing in the world about what I already do here day in and day out. The love and support that so many of you give me on a daily basis through your encouraging e-mails, thought-provoking questions, intimate sharing of your ups and downs, and the consistent theme that low-carb is changing lives is all the accolades I'll ever need. THANK YOU for giving me this platform to reach the masses with the low-carb message.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home