MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, August 25, 2007

LLVLC On YouTube (Episode 1): Jimmy & Christine Moore On Low-Carb Diet Success

After posting a very brief introductory promo video on YouTube earlier this week about the brand new video series I am launching there, my wife Christine and I were excited to get started on our first official episode of what will be called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube." We're keepin' it simple and to the point because many people on YouTube have never even heard of Livin' La Vida Low-Carb, Jimmy Moore, or my low-carb weight loss success story.

But all that's about to change, though!

You can't help but notice the glaring absence of some fun, informative, and entertaining videos that portray the low-carb lifestyle in the positive manner it is for so many of us on one of the hottest sites on the Internet--YouTube. That's why I decided to take it on as yet another extension of the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" media family (in addition to my book, blog, podcast, and forum) to spread the message even further to a new audience of desperate and hopeless overweight and obese people looking for a way to get fit and healthy. Low-carb living will "get 'er done!"

For our ever-exciting Episode 1 of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube," Christine and I decided to continue the light and conversational mood of our promo video as we shared our own personal experiences with the low-carb lifestyle--mine beginning in January 2004 and hers in May 2007.

Everything in the main part of the video is totally unscripted and unedited, so you get the raw emotion and reactions just as they were when we recorded it. I did add a few sound effects where appropriate, but that helped make it a little more enjoyable to watch as it was Moore vs. Moore. We'll probably keep this same style for future videos, so let us know what you think.

Here is our first full-length video on YouTube:


Can you tell we like to crack on each other? LOL! It's all in good fun, though, and we've been doing it for over a dozen years of wedded bliss together. I'm happy to have Christine joining me in this endeavor because she doesn't normally do this kind of thing. I'm the outgoing one while she's the introvert. But we're getting her out of her shell, aren't we? ;)

Like so many of you did with our promo video, I'm gonna ask you to go to the YouTube page for this video and leave a comment, make this video a favorite if you liked it, and then subscribe to our video series so you'll never miss future episodes. In fact, you'll be able to access my latest and archived videos in this series anytime by visiting the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" YouTube channel page anytime.

Recording, producing, and uploading these videos to YouTube takes many hours of time to invest, but I think this is going to be a worthwhile venture to continue my mission of educating, encouraging and inspiring others to achieve what they think is impossible--weight loss and improved health. You and I know better, don't we, which is why we're livin' la vida low-carb, baby! ;)

If you'd like to help me spread the word, then tell everyone you know to watch "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube" with Jimmy & Christine Moore and feel free to post a link to my videos on your blog or web site. The more people we can reach the better, so THANK YOU in advance for helping me make this another means for reaching people the uplifting message of livin' la vida low-carb. God bless you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

Looking really good Jimmy! (Regis and Kathy Lee) -- Try being back a few inches or more and see how that works and then occasionally being in close. A hand zoom would be nice. I'm going to use my Canon Optura 50 Camcorder and a remote control pan and tilt head, the Optura 50 has remote control for zoom and great optics and the same capability as your iSight. I think you two have a winning combination here. Congratulations!

8/25/2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for the tips, Tom! I'm not sure we can back up too much because there's a bed right behind us and it was all we could do to get side-by-side in the video. We're new at this and will only get better with time. Can you tell we had a blast? :)

8/25/2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

Yes I can, You guys are doing great. Fun Fun! I forgot to mention that I am going to use my Shure SM58 for audio. You will probably want to use some of the great clip on lapel mics that are out there! I'm going to get some of those too. One of the beauties with the Optura 50 on a tripod is being able to shoot and integrate live kitchen scenes and different stuff like that.

8/25/2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Breadless MrsB said...

Brilliant as always, Jimmy! And it is SO NICE to see Christine involved now! It must be thrilling to take this journey together - you two make a great team! Looking forward to seeing more MOORE!!

8/25/2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger Rossana said...

Rossana said...
Jimmy this is so cool!!! Christine looks fantastic since we last saw you guys, she's lost a lot! Congratulations for your first You Tube video, came out great... looking forward to more :-)
Your friend, Rossana

8/26/2007 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home