MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, September 24, 2007

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 89: The Most Exciting Weight Loss Breakthrough Ever...Or Not!

Are you like me and absolutely abhor those annoying weight loss infomercials that promise a beautiful thin and sexy body, but then they put that little caveat at the bottom of the screen in real teeny tiny print that states "Results Not Typical?" Yeah, there's a lot of TALK about losing weight, but obviously very few people know what to DO when it comes to shedding the pounds and getting health.

In Episode 89 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore," I share with you the "secrets" that I implored to reach my ultimate weight loss goals. Yes, I went on the Atkins diet and it worked extremely well for me. But that's not what I'm referring to in this podcast today.

Click on the "LISTEN NOW" link below or download it to your iPod:

icon for podpress  "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" Episode 89 [10:42m]: LISTEN NOW | Download

Losing weight is as much about keeping yourself motivated and enthusiastic about the process on Day 100 and Day 200 as it was on Day 1 than anything else. One way to do that is to give yourself a reason to celebrate early and often during your weight loss experience. That's why I implemented the strategy for success that I shared in today's podcast. I have no doubt in my mind that is the reason I was so successful back in 2004 because it kept me focused on the task at hand.

Low-carb news and advice is at your beckoning call by:

1. Listening at the official web site
2. Going to iTunes
3. Calling (818) 688-2763 to listen via Podlinez
4. Subscribing to the RSS feed

Have you used this technique I talked about in this podcast today to help you in your low-carb weight loss journey? Or do you try to stick with the big picture alone to give you all the motivation you need to attain success? Share your comments here and reveal the strategies that have worked for YOU!

Do you need a strong system of support for you low-carb lifestyle? Then look no further than the growing-by-leaps-and-bounds "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Discussion" forum which is on the fast-track for hitting a HALF-MILLION PAGEVIEWS this week! Holy cow, that's a lotta eyeballs! Join in on this fun group of caring and loving adults and become a part of the fastest-growing low-carb forum site on the Internet today at LowCarbDiscussion.com. SEE YA THERE! ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home