MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, October 29, 2007

Jimmy Moore Becomes Food And Nutrition Writer For dLife


I am now a contributor to the outstanding diabetes site dLife

I'm pleased to share with you another new writing opportunity I have been given with one of the premier health web sites on the Internet today--dLife. They were impressed by my writing skills and strong blog following and asked me to contribute to their Food and Nutrition section on a monthly basis. It was such an honor to have this opportunity to write about livin' la vida low-carb in an arena that is not necessarily pro-low-carb.

My very first column is now available for you to read: "Research Round-Up: The Case For Low-Carb." I shared about how the new Gary Taubes book Good Calories, Bad Calories has brought low-carb back to the forefront again and that some very exciting research has come out in support for low-carb living in 2007.

These dLife columns will feature much of the research showing why carbohydrate restriction is healthy and why high-carb, low-fat diets are not. My column for November will take a closer look at the high-carb diet studies showing how this nutritional approach leads to a decline in health. You'll enjoy that one! :)

Be sure to tell everyone about Jimmy Moore's new dLife column!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Congratulations, Jimmy! I know how much you love to write and you deserved this :)

10/29/2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is just awesome! I am so glad you have been given this opportunity. You will bring a fresh approach to the site. I used to belong to this site, but left because I didn't agree with them. But it appears I will be rejoining to see your articles. Keep up the good work, you inspire so many people with your good work.

10/30/2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger renegadediabetic said...

WOW!!! It's great to have another low carb voice at dLife. They have Dr. Bernstein on their TV show from time to time, but they pretty much keep to the low fat party line. If you overlook that, it's still great info on diabetes. At least they allow open debate on the subject.

It's a great credit to both you & them that they have you on board.

10/30/2007 2:22 PM  
Blogger aNorCalifGuy said...

Blow their minds and write one of your first articles for next year about Dr. Davis of TrackYourPlaque.com.

11/01/2007 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home