Regardless of your choice of diet, you need to be taking supplements
One of the most common questions I receive from people inquiring about my low-carb lifestyle is regarding vitamin supplements. They want to know specifically what I take and why I take them. I've briefly blogged about this before, but this was such an interesting topic that I decided to dedicate Episode 10 of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb On YouTube" to go over the ones that Christine and I currently take.
Some people erroneously think that they can get all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients they need by simply eating the right kinds of foods in their diet. Unfortunately, that is next to impossible to do which necessitates the need for supplementation. There are arguments both for and against taking vitamins, but I personally feel better and healthier over these past four years since I added DAILY supplementation to my lifestyle. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.
See EXACTLY what I am taking in our latest YouTube video:
We'd love to have your feedback about Episode 10 at YouTube, including any supplements that you take that I did not mention. Plus, your comment will make you eligible to win another very special surprise prize that will be announced in our next episode. Click here to leave your comment and GOOD LUCK in the contest.
Special CONGRATULATIONS to one of my LowCarbDiscussion.com forum readers ChrisTina (aka Mrs. A), whose screen name at YouTube is xf89, for being the winner of our previous surprise giveaway contest from Episode 9. She won certificates for 10 FREE Atkins Nutritionals bars just for leaving a comment and for being fortunate enough to be chosen in our drawing. YOU could be the next winner, so be sure to leave a comment at Episode 10 TODAY! :)
Get caught up on our YouTube videos real fast by clicking on the following links:
- Promo video--A half-minute promotion of the new video series
- Episode 1--Introduction of Jimmy & Christine Moore
- Episode 2--What kind of fruits can you have on a low-carb diet?
- Episode 3--What kind of veggies can you have on a low-carb diet?
- Episode 4--What does a low-carber do for something sweet?
- Episode 5--Why is fat so healthy for you on the low-carb lifestyle?
- Episode 6--Which restaurants can you go to on the low-carb lifestyle?
- Episode 7--What are the best new low-carb books you need to read?
- Episode 8--Why should you be eating a lot more eggs?
- Episode 9--If you're gonna do Atkins, do it by the book
We are continuing to grow in the number of subscribers to our YouTube videos, so keep sharing and telling others about them. We value your input about how to make the videos even better, so don't hesitate to let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your constructive criticism and suggestions for future topics for me and Christine to talk about are greatly appreciated. THANKS as always for your faithful support for the work we are doing to educate, encourage, and inspire others who are livin' la vida low-carb through these videos.