MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, April 21, 2008

Jimmy & Christine Moore Coming To Raleigh/Durham, NC On May 4th


We're coming to the Triangle area of North Carolina in early May

If you live in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina, then Christine and I would absolutely LOVE to meet you when we come to the area for a visit on May 4-6, 2008. Please contact me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net if you would like to meet for dinner on Sunday, May 4th at 6pm.

We are deciding between two places to eat:

Rio Churrascaria at US1 and 64W in Cary, NC or the Golden Corral at 3800 N. Roxboro Road in Durham, NC. I didn't want to exclude anyone who wanted to come because they couldn't afford the Brazilian steakhouse, so let me know what you preference is for the meetup. I'll e-mail everyone back who plans on attending to let you know where we will be eating. :)

There's a great group of low-carbers in that area who try to meet up every once in a while called the "Triangle Low-Carb Cooking Meetup," so I hope we can have a good crowd show up. It's good when we can get together and exchange ideas about how to make the low-carb lifestyle work in our own lives by learning from the experiences of others. If you live in this area, then I sincerely hope you can come.

I have been invited to speak to the patients of low-carb diet clinician Dr. Eric Westman at Duke University on that Monday night and then check out his clinic on Tuesday morning before heading back a few hours south to my home in Spartanburg, SC. It'll be a fun time to talk about how livin' la vida low-carb has changed my life and I know there are a whole bunch of you who read my blog from the Triangle area.

If you're coming, then I will have a special prize for you as a gift of gratitude for coming out to see me and Christine. It would be a true honor to be able to meet you in person and share how low-carb living has impacted our lives for the better. Remember to e-mail me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net if you are coming along with your preference about where to dine so we can know how many to plan for. SEE YA SOON! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ID SO LOVE TO GO.

and miss my old home which was chapel hill.

and delurked myself all for this amazing comment :)

MizFit

4/22/2008 6:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be there. I hope people vote for the Brazilian steakhouse, but the Golden Corral there is top-knotch! I went there yesterday for lunch and they have many food items that don't appear in local Golden Corral's in Raleigh. It is my favorite by far. I counted at least three meat items that I have not seen in others and believe me, I've been to many Golden Corral's in different cites.

Look forwarding to seeing everyone,

Charles

4/23/2008 4:13 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Charles! So far everyone who has contacted me wants to go to the Brazilian steakhouse, so that's probably where we will go. Can't wait to meet you in person, buddy! SEE YA SOON!

4/23/2008 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home