MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, April 24, 2008

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 132: Doug Kaufmann Says Fungus Responsible For Declining Health


Could this man have the answer to your weight and health problems?

When you think about obesity and health problems, generally the first place most physicians look at for dealing with these problems is a drug therapy. But what if the antibiotics that you consume are killing off the good bacteria inside of your body to fight the fungus that is eating away at you...LITERALLY! And what if the high-carb, low-fat diet that is so highly recommended is completely ineffective against these parasites that seek to destroy your health?

In Episode 132 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore," we talk to a rather fascinating fungus expert named Doug Kaufmann from "Know The Cause" who believes the best way to bring your health into complete control is to limit your carbohydrates so you'll stop feeding the fungus that is at the root cause of diseases like cancer, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and more. I'm sure you've never heard anything like this before, so hold on to your hats for some truly revolutionary ideas that could very well be the answer you need to address your health woes.

Click on the "LISTEN NOW" link below or download it to your iPod to hear Episode 132:

icon for podpress "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" Episode 132 [36:56m]: LISTEN NOW | Download

Doug Kaufmann may be on to something even bigger than a simple diet change. What if by default our healthy low-carb lifestyle is actually keeping fungus from growing and wreaking havoc on our bodies? Regardless of the reasons WHY you eat this way, the results are worth doing it for the rest of your life. You can hear the intense passion that Doug Kaufmann has for this issue and that he sincerely wants people to understand all the intricacies of the fungal connection to weight and health ailments.

Get cutting edge expert interviews like Doug Kaufmann anytime by:

1. Listening at the official web site
2. Calling (818) 688-2763 to listen via Podlinez
3. Subscribing to the RSS feed
4. Going to iTunes--Click here to subscribe!

He hit on so many topics, including cancer, statin drugs, Induction flu, and the fungal connection to virtually every health problem, but Doug Kaufmann really seems to know his stuff. What did you think about what he had to say regarding fungus and the healthy benefits of a low-carbohydrate diet for treating it? Share your thoughts in the show notes section of Episode 132. Be sure to visit KnowTheCause.com if you are interested in even more information about Doug and this one-of-a-kind topic.

Coming up next week, I'll be sharing my two-part interview with Drs. Mike & Mary Dan Eades from Protein Power fame. I saw them at the ASBP/Nutrition & Metabolism conference in Phoenix, AZ a couple of weeks ago and they were very kind to sit down with me for a 45-minute interview which you will hear on Monday and Thursday next week on "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore." DON'T MISS IT! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

I knew a guy that got it in his head that fluoride was the cause of everything from brainwashing to cancer. -- That's not to say that there's not a reality there. He just has it way blown out of proportion and refuses to believe it.

I think that's what's happened here. -- I think the getting off from carbohydrates has been both the cause and the cure. -- Again not to say that the mold thing is not real and important and significant. I'm sure that it is. -- That's why it won't fly. Millions hits or no millions hits.

4/25/2008 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy,

Thanks for the informative Podcast. This was actually the first Podcast, of yours, that I listened to.

I was aware of Mr. Kaufman's site (and his basic theory) but this was a great reminder.

I think I may try to adopt some of his principles (the ones I'm not already doing) to see if it helps a health condition that may? have a fungal cause ... as many conditions do, according to Mr. Kaufman.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say "thanks" and to tell you I thought the presentation was very well done, IMO.

Harry

4/25/2008 9:36 PM  
Blogger Azure said...

Jimmy,

Thank you SO much for this interview with Dr. Kaufmann. I just listened today and what he said makes a lot of sense. I ordered one of his books tonight (the first one on Fungus) and I'm hoping to learn more about his food/supplement guidelines. I am someone who has been suffering from autoimmune disorders since the age of 13 (I'm 23), and as I'm getting older I seem to be suffering from more and more of them. Ulcerative colitis, eczema and psoriasis are just a few.

I'm going to start on his "Phase One" as soon as I get the book, and follow his de-fungusing steps. It's worth a shot, if it can help cure me of any of these autoimmune disorders... I would love to let my food be my medicine, instead of taking medication every day for the rest of my life!

4/28/2008 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home